𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18- 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮

KEEFE POV:

Keefe walked to the back of the large school, where he saw a massive garden filled with beautiful plants and flowers. He sat down at the trunk of a tree, waiting for Julie.

Luckily, he didn't have to wait very long, because he heard someone's voice greeting him. He turned his head and waved at Julie who came to sit down beside him.

"So.. about what happened earlier this week" she started, but Keefe interrupted her.

"I understand, it would have been too!"-

"Complicated" she finished. She smiled at him, he understood what it was like. "Can I just ask one question?" Keefe asked.

She nodded.

"When will you reveal yourself to my friends?"

She looked into the distance, her eyes reflecting the view of the trees and the birds, flying from flower to flower, playing with each other. She sighed.

"I don't know Keefe. When I'm ready."

Keefe grumbled something that sounded like "that's not an answer." And she laughed.

"Calm down Keefe, currently I have no reason to show myself to your friends. And don't worry" she smiled. "I will tell your friends about me, just when things are less complicated right now."

"Promise me" he told her.

She held out her pinkie finger, and a familiar feeling washed over Keefe. He held out his pinkie, and they entwined them while their thumbs touched. Something they always did as kids.

"I promise" she agreed.

"What did I miss?" Sophie's voice called out. Keefe saw Sophie walking towards them, so he hurriedly dug his hands back into his pockets. No way was he going to give her the perfect opportunity to make fun of him, she probably would never do that, but Keefe wasn't going to take any chances.

She sat down on the grass, looking over to Julie. "Hey Julie"- but she was interrupted by a sudden flash of light.

Elwin appeared. And so, did two other figures.

Keefe stood up and greeted Elwin. "Hey Elwin! What brings you here?" he grins.

SOPHIE POV:

Cold fear flows through her.

"What... what are you doing here?" Sophie asks, her voice shaking.

Keefe looks over his shoulder and looks at Sophia in questioning. "I didn't know you could change colours Sophie, you look pale as a vampire" he laughed at his joke, but nothing but dread came from Sophie.

Keefe stopped laughing. He looked at her with concern. "Is something wrong?" he looked at her with love in his eyes, which made her heart hurt.

Elwin smirked, and looked over at Julie. "Hello missy, I've been looking for you"

Silence.

"What are you talking about Elwin?" Keefe joked, looking nervously from Julie to Elwin then back to Sophie.

"Sophie, did I miss something?" he asked. "Is Julie in trouble?" he laughed nervously and Sophie avoided eye contact.

Elwin stepped forward and grabbed Julie's arm. "You have caused quite the trouble for us Julie" he beckoned to his two other companions beside him.

Julie tried to pull her arm away, but his grip was too strong.

Keefe stood up and placed his hand on his sister arm. "What are you doing Elwin?" he asked, fear rising in his trembling voice.

Elwin looked to Sophie. "It's all thanks to you Sophie"

Fear.

"What is he talking about?" Keefe looked to Sophie. "No its"-

"It's pretty simple Sophie, you told me where Julie would be"

Betrayal flashed in Keefe's eyes.

"What... what is he talking about Sophie?"

"Its just."

"Did you... is he..... is Julie... are you...

How could you?" he asked, and with those simple words Sophie's heart broke.

Julie struggled, but one of the men grabbed her and with a flash they were gone.

Keefe screamed "JULIE!" but she was gone.

Elwin laughed at his weak attempts, while the other man grabbed Keefe by the shoulders.

"Keefe, I can explain" Sophie attempted.

"No. you've done enough. I can't believe that you told Elwin where Julie was, who she was. I can't believe-" he inhaled sharply and looked at her with anger.

"I can't believe, I fell in love with someone, who took the person I love the most away from me."

And with that, another flash and he was gone.

Sophie screamed in agony. In pain. In hurt.

How could you.

Keefe's pained filled words echoed in Sophie's mind.

He had been taken away, along with Julie.

And it was all her fault.

"Not what you expected was it?" Elwin asked her. Stepping back and grabbing a crystal from his pocket.

Sophie fell to her knees while tears spilled rapidly from her eyes. Her hands gripped tight in fists.

"I... you... I hate you" she told him weakly.

"But after all, it really is all thanks to you"

And then he left her to her misery.