𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

SOPHIE POV

"Damn Hunkyhair your life just gets more confusing by the minute!" Ro snickered.

"Okay okay, lemme get this straight. When you had the meeting with the girl, she told you she was your "sister" then you fell unconscious and when you woke up and she was gone. Then she placed a note for only you to find and she teleported you to this place with this weird crystal that you've never seen before and then she was about to explain everything to you when you fell unconscious again and had a memory of the experience where you "thought" you lost her." Sophie spoke pacing around the room. 

"Uh... yeah that's about right." Keefe mumbled.

"She probably used the same crystal to get out of there." She thought up. "Yeah, I thought the same thing." Keefe said

"So, you said you have never seen the kind of crystal she had. What did it look like again?" Sophie asked. "Well it was kind of had a weird"- "Wait!" Sophie interrupted rushing to the other side of the room.

She went to one of the nearby cupboards in her bedroom and pulled out a sketchpad. She grabbed a Colorer from her desk and handed them to Keefe. Sophie was gifted a Colorer the year before and they are very useful. They are like regular pencils, but you only needed to think of a colour, and it would write it! She pulled up a chair for Keefe and sat next to Ro looking at Keefe with her hands in her lap. Keefe gripped the Colorer hard until his knuckles turned white. Probably trying to think back to how it looked. But it was much easier to remember with that photographic memory of his because he started drawing the crystal immediately. Sophie looked away and talked to Sandor and Ro for a bit and It felt like hours went by when Keefe finally finished.

"Here." Keefe told her handing the drawing.

It was almost a photograph with the perfect lighting and everything. It looked just like a regular light leaping crystal shape. But that was about it about similarities to the others. It was a murky brown and it seemed to be swirling darker browns inside. There were sparkles inside which looked like tiny stars. "This crystal is really weird!" Sophie thought aloud while inspecting the drawing confused.

She had so many questions.

How did she get that crystal? And why her?

how long has she been alone for?

how come she hasn't come before?

"How-is Keefe so good at drawing?" Keefe mimicked Sophies voice looking at the drawing with the same expression she was wearing. "I know I know Sophie it's pretty crazy, it's just talent. I'm just that good." Then he of course started flexing his muscles and Sandor lost his patience. "Give me that drawing" Sandor asked Sophie. "please" he added softly. Sophie reached out and handed the photo like picture of the crystal. Sandor scrunched up his face and wiped his forehead. "Yes, it looks very familiar. But I can't think of what it could be" Sandor squeaked.

"Relax Foster" Keefe said pointing to the crease that had formed between Sophie's eyebrows.

"No need to get all crinkly on me. We can work it out, team Foster-Keefe remember?" He held out his hand waiting for a high-five, but Sophie left him hanging.

Sophie felt a breeze through her mind and saw that Keefe's hand over hers. Sophie smiled and squeezed his hand. She took a deep breath and thought about how lucky she was to have someone as loving and supportive as Keefe.

"Okay. When do you think you will see her again?" she asks sternly. "Well...." Keefe fiddled with then pen in his hand, clicking it in and out in and out. "I'm not too sure really. She kinda just turns up at random times. Last time she just left a note and she gave me instructions..." "You are not going anywhere with that person unless I come with you" Sandor interrupted saying his first words since he entered her room. Sophie nodded. "I know I know." Sandor rolled his eyes.