𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓞𝓷𝓮

The first thing Keefe noticed when he entered the room was the plain white-washed walls. Lots of repeated white tiles covering the walls. The second thing he noticed was the chair in the middle of the room. In the chair was a cloaked person sitting in the chair with their back facing him staring at their feet. Well. That's what it looked like.

Keefe took one step forwards and stopped when the person moved. They moved the chair around, so they were facing Keefe. The person waved. "Uh...... hello" Keefe said suddenly feeling nervous. He quickly adjusted his voice so that he sounded relaxed. "So, I'm going to ask a few questions. As you've probably already guessed." He stopped waiting for a response. Nothing. "Okay... so what connection do you have with the Neverseen?" he asked nervously over to the person. They stayed silent. "Why were you in that cell almost dead?" Keefe spoke to them. Nothing. "Do you even speak?" he asked looking at their head where he guessed their eyes were.

The figure cleared their throat.

"Of course, I speak, Keefe I'm also really happy to see you again." She spoke. So, they were a she. Keefe didn't know why but he was surprised to find out she was female. But almost everything in that sentence confused Keefe.

"What do you mean, "happy to see me again?" He asked scared now.

"I have not seen you in a long while, years actually. I remember you after all those years, no one does except me. No one remembers me. I am the forgotten one."

She continued to confuse Keefe and he could feel her smiling behind the cloak.

"What is your name?" Keefe questioned her.

She lifted the cloak with her hands and messy blonde hair fell down her back . She flashed perfect white teeth at Keefe. She stared at him with icy blue eyes. Familiar icy blue eyes.

"My name is Julie

.... Julie Sencen." She whispered smiling at Keefe.

"But...that would mean" Keefe started

"Hello brother. It's been a while." She smiled.

please remember to vote the chapter! it's a small action but means a lot to me 💗