MISS MAROON

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reading Athena Crimson! Now its time for Luella Maroon to experience the adventurous life with her Lion Shifter mate Luan Cage - who happens to be the the elder brother of Victor Cage. 

Miss Maroon can be read as a standalone. Do give it a try. If you liked Athena Crimson, you will love Miss Maroon.

Preface - Miss Maroon

Luan Cage – the firstborn of the Alpha family of the Cage pack, who relinquished his rightful title to his younger brother, hence becoming an outsider to his own family and pack. Now, he hides in plain sight - Because he didn't howl like his fellow packmates, he roared.

He is the one in a billion 'Lion shifter'

Luan is now a self-made multibillionaire who owns a pharmaceutical company which focuses on both human and werewolf diseases. But that is only his day job. He wants something else and he will get it no matter what.

Luella Edith Maroon – A famous ethologist (a scientist who studies the behavior of animals in their natural environment) who specializes in big cats like Lions, Tigers and Jaguars, is recruited by a mysterious man, who she meets in the middle of a Savannah (Grasslands with scattered trees and shrubs). Excited by a new opportunity, she is all set to venture into the uncharted field.

But when the truth is twisted, and words are manipulated, will everything remain the same- as it once was?