034

─────── 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑    𝟑𝟒 ───────

[12 | 04 | 23 , 12:30pm]

"Have any of you guys seen Jungwon?" Yeram asked, walking into the common room.

Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon, who were all sitting on one table, looked up.

Jake shook his head, "No, I don't think he's in school today."

"Why?" Heeseung asked.

A frown appeared on Yeram's face as she approached them and pulled out a chair to sit on. "I've been trying his phone for the past two hours and nothing... I mean yeah it would make sense if he was in classes and had his phone turned off but you said he's not even in."

Sunghoon thought for a second, "That's not like him."

"That's what I'm saying," Yeram sighed in frustration.

Heeseung shrugged, "It's not like him to do stupid things either. He'll be fine."

The other two boys hummed their approval.

"Just don't worry about it too much," Sunghoon put a hand on her shoulder.

Yeram nodded, "Yeah."

She wanted to believe that everything was going to be fine, but something deep inside her said otherwise.

[2:34pm]

Heeseung was already on his way back home, since the last period for him today was a free one. Stepping onto the unfamiliar street of his new residency, his eyes landed on his mom's house. Of course, Mrs. Lee owned this house for years but never had the chance to properly live there since Heeseung's father was adamant they stayed at his mansion.

Heeseung rang the doorbell, patiently waiting for someone to open the door. He didn't have the house keys yet, so couldn't walk in any time.

His mother, looking more doll-faced than ever, swung the door open- welcoming her son with open arms. Now, Lee Heeseung wasn't one for physical touching or anything of the sort but something in him just couldn't resist.

He took two steps forwards, walking into his mom's arms and soon becoming engulfed in them.

"How was school dear?" his mother asked, resting her chin on his head.

"Good," he replied.

"Good?"

"Mom," Heeseung pulled away, pulling a face. "It was good, ok?"

Mrs. Lee chuckled, patting her son's head. "I know Heeseung-ah, just messing with you. Now hurry up and come in, I made you my special ramyeon today."

Heeseung's face lit up upon hearing that his favorite food was waiting for him in the kitchen and walked inside, closing the front door behind him. "Is Heedo hyung home?"

"No," his mom raised her voice, now having walked into the dining room. "He's out with his girlfriend I think he said."

Heeseung shook his head in disbelief, "How gross."

Mrs. Lee's head popped out of the doorway in front of him, "Not gross, Heeseung. It's love- and speaking of-"

"No mom!" Heeseung suddenly interrupted her. "I don't have a girlfriend!" he called out from the stairs he was already halfway up. He walked into his room, shutting the door behind him and throwing his bag to the side. He grabbed some clean clothes as well as taking out his phone from the jeans he was wearing and throwing it down on his bed. "Not planning on getting one any time soon either," he muttered to himself before walking into his bathroom.