mini series !!! PART 1

HEY!!! gotta brush the dust off this book for a sec...

ok!! i've had this little TEEN WOLF mini series in my drafts for literal years lol, as a completely separate and unfinished book, and i just keep staring at them. i figured it would be better just be out here than in my drafts forevermore HAHA. lemme know what you think of old lexis writing, unfortunately it isn't completed, but ya never know ;)

prologue
you

"hey stiles!" you walk up to your boyfriend, keeping your hands gripped on the straps of your backpack.

he whips around, "hey." he kisses you quickly, and you still to this day blush.

"wanna hang tonight?" you ask, grabbing books from your locker. he barely hides his suspicious eyes, darting every which way just to avoid yours, stumbling on his next words. and you knew what was coming.

"ah-i-i'm getting together with scott tonight." he nods, almost like assuring himself, "homework." he shoots you an awkward smile.

for the past month stiles had been acting a little suspicious. you'll ask him to hang out, and he completely fumbles, telling you he has other plans, usually with scott. and he is the worst liar. you were never the type of girl to be overly clingy and restricting in a relationship.

it's just wasn't believable. at all.

you knew stiles and scott are best friends, always have been and always will be, and that was something you always respected.

and you personally loved scott, becoming one of your best friends when you were the new girl in town, he had saved you from the first day awkwardness. and of course, quickly introducing you to his best friend, stiles stilinski... and the massive ship-couple of the school was born, along with winning "cutest couple" your sophomore and junior year for your class. he had treated you like an angel, always.

"alright!" you smile and try to believe it, like any other time, "text me if you need anything!!" he looks shocked for a split second, but quickly smiles and walked away. kissing you cheek as a goodbye.

that had started to feel fake too.

you roll my eyes and trudge to your next class.