senior day || stiles

rewritten.

you all were finally seniors.

you thought it'd never happen. that maybe, by now, you'd be killed by a werewolf or taken by an alpha one to many times. but you made it, you and your friends were finally seniors.

and today was senior day. a day you all looking forward to since you were freshmen. it was a day strictly for seniors, filled with future planning seminars and fun group activities, and catered meals. tomorrow was prom, and today was to get you all excited and ready for your future.

walking out of to your first seminar, about college decisions, you and the pack decided to just head to the lacrosse field and play around a bit. today, you could just go by your own schedule, and there was nothing planning until lunch that interested you anyway.

after lunch, you looked at the pamphlet and decided to go to a seminar on choosing your career with kira. you both said goodbye to the pack and began walking back to the school.

you had just opened the double doors when you heard heavy footsteps behind you and an arm sling around your shoulders.

"you don't seem like you're here to plan your future..." you smirked over at your boyfriend, who shrugged.

"well, if i know you're going to be apart of it, why not learn together?"

you laughed, kissing his cheek and finding your seats.

///////

the rest of the day was so amazing, chilling with your friends and having a day away from school stress was so nice. and now you and the crew were ready for prom tomorrow night, stiles was of course going as your date.

you and the pack all went to IHOP for dinner later that night, and stayed a little later than any of you had planned, but it didn't even matter. you were all with each other, so you were happy.

stiles drove you home, and since neither of you were really tired, you began walking around your neighborhood.

"excited for prom tomorrow?" stiles said, squeezing the hand in his.

you smiled up at him, "of course!"

he smiled back, "good."

a few minutes of silence past by, and something began to intrigue you.

"you really think i'll be in your future?" you tilted your head at him, and his eyes shot up.

"of course!" he said it with confidence, "that's the one thing i know for sure." you smiled, "do you not think that?"

"no, no! i do!" you reassured him, "i just didn't know you did as well."

"well," stiles huffed, taking the hand in his around his head so your arm fell against his shoulders, "i must have done a horribly bad job at showing it." he pecked your cheek, and you sighed, leaning you head on his chest.

you were glad you were both on the same page. the future looked a bit brighter.