prego || dylan

|one of my favorites !!|

"dyl!?" you scream across your house, reaching for the blanket but failing.

"yeah, hun?" he comes running through the hallway to his wife. he darts through the doorway, scared that it was time or she was in pain.

he sighed at the sight of his wife, sitting there, legs crossed, hands are folded over her stomach. he smiled.

"yes, hun?" he said more relaxed, sighing as he raised his eyebrows at the pouting girl.

"i cant... reach it!!" she whined at him, grunting as she again reached for the blanket, her body denying the action to do so. the scene only made her hubby smile more.

"okay. okay." he sighed, walking toward his girl and handing her the soft material.

"here ya go babe!" he giggled, gently tapping her big belly. she smiled and wrapped the blanket around her torso.

"thank you." she mumbled as she began to doze off. dylan grabbed her hand and rubbed the back with his thumb. as he watched her eyes slowly closed, he grinned and slowly let the hand fall down her side, resting beside her. he began to walk away.

"dyl..." he heard a mutter and spun on his heels, walking back to the side of the couch.

"yeah, babe?" he rested his arms on the back of the couch, looking down at his half-asleep-wife below him.

"why did you come running so fast?" she whispered, her lips barely moving as she moaned the words out, "i didn't mean to scare you."he sat down next to her.

"well," he grabbed her arm and rubbed it again, "i just wanted to make sure you were alright." he looked gently at her as her eyes opened to glance at his.

she smiled, "because i'm preg-" her whispers turned into just her lips moving as she fell into slumber.

"yeah."
dylan nodded while slightly laughing at his wife, he smiled upon her, still rubbing her arm.

"i love you." he whispered, raised his eyebrows slightly at her. he laughed again, putting his head down on her arm and finding sleep too.