i cant see || stiles

hey guys this is based off the episode Weaponized in season four... this was so quickly written and slightly edited butttttttt enjoy :)

we were just taking a test.

that is until the people showed up in big yellow suits and came to each room telling us to line up in the hallway. they're people to test for infection... right?

anyway, i head out to the hallway, immediately heading over to the room stiles, scott, kira and malia were in. basically everyone in our group but me, it always happens like that.

stiles was already rushing out the door. he turned his head, spotting me.

"y/n, you okay?" he breathed heavy and brought me in his arms. i smiled in his shoulder.

"yeah, i'm fine." i said sweetly, "what's going on?" stiles looked at me wearily and shook his head.

we all stood in a line in front of the yellow suited people, who poked and prodded us with needles and medicine we probably didn't need. apparently someone fainted, soon after showing signs of red, thick veins. the coach was found presumably 'drunk', in his office, but he was infected too.

at this point, nobody knew what was going on. and i hated the feeling. i wanted to call my parents, or just leave, but we couldn't.

me and my friends were all standing in a circle in the hallway, waiting for the long line of people to end and the yellow suits to tell us what to do next. i look over at scott to see him daze into the ground, his eyes flickering red.

"scott!" i whisper-screamed, "your eyes!" he looked at me in shock.

"what?"

i rolled my eyes, "your eyes! theyre glowing. stop it!!" i urged as the color got stronger and brighter.

"i'm not doing anything!!" scott said, squeezing his eyes shut tight. he opened them again, and it seemed to work.

"ok, i think you're..." my voice slowly went out as the muscles in my legs all of a sudden went out, causing me to sink toward the ground. stiles caught me in a gasp, stumbling to hold me up.

"y/n? babe, what's wrong?!" he spoke with urgency, i started to lose energy and will to keep my eyes open.

"i don't know... what's happening." i mutter and i try to open my eyes, stiles notices and carries me bridal style into the boys locker room, i can hear everyone following.
~
the girl was super natural. a werewolf, to be exact. she was turned by derek in an effort of saving her life, then was brought to the gang of innocent high schoolers at beacon hills. she immediately had a connection with stiles, who constantly worried about her being super natural and her getting into all of these scary nights running around for their lives.
she didn't want this event to make him worry even more, but there was nothing she could do. she struggled to keep her eyes open, pushing her eyelids to her forehead, looking up as well.

the boy took his love's head in his hands, telling her to look at him, focus on him. she did, and she couldn't take her eyes off of his face. she worked hard to memorize all the features, she smiled at his dimples and  was mesmerized by his scattered moles.

scott heard her heartbeat slow down as she began to lose consciousness.
~
[stiles pov]

"um, y/n?" scott nervously looked at y/n, who was currently in my lap, and her head was in my hands. everyone's eyes, especially my own, looked shocked at scott, whom has barely spoken a word this whole time.

"what scott?" i said, raising my eye brows in terror.

"her heart beats slowing... i think she's-"