super glue of relationships

A/N Julynn yipee!! I feel weird not putting a note so I have notes every chapter so enjoy :)

{FLYNN POV}

Me and Jules arrived at her house hand-in-hand. We entered and I waved to Carlos and greeted Julie's dad. Both of us headed to her room and started planning for their next gig.

"Okay what about a cafe?" Julie questioned.

"You already played the Orpheum and still plan playing in a small place?" I probbed. Julie nodded in agreement and continued searching in her laptop.

"Ooh ooh! What about Noir Hollywood? It's a huge place for gigs," I suggested. Julie nods slowly and smiles.

"Sounds good. Put in our name!" Julie exclaimes.

I chuckle and immediately put Julie and The Phantoms on the list. I looked up and saw Julie staring right at me. I raised a brow and snapped my fingers to catch her attention.

"You're staring," I call out. Julie smirks which made my heart do a little dance.

"I'm just thinking if I'll ever get rid of you hun. You literally do everything," she appealingly says. My mouth curved into a smile.

"Well technically you can't get rid of me. I'm the super glue of relationships!" I giggle.

Julie laughs and I laugh with her too. She came over to me and kissed my cheek. Jules sat beside me and held my hand. I kissed the back of her hand and smiled.

"Either way I'll never get rid of you. I love you," Julie softly says.

"Love you too hun. I love you too," I reply back.

I swear Julie is literally a part of me. I'll do anything for her actually.. not just anything. Everything. I'll do everything for my Jules. I love her so much and that will never ever change. Ever.

A/N I just love this one so much<3 Okay I don't wanna spoil next chapter so just go to it 😀 Okie byeeee!!