sleeping beauty

A/N Ruke again :)) notice how there's no Julynn chapters? I'll make it up to you soon :P AND lifers can see the phantoms now

{ALEX POV}

"I wanna stay up," Reggie says as he wakes me up in the middle of the night. I looked down from the loft and see Reggie already expecting me.

"No. Get your damn sleep, Reginald," by that I meant 'give me my sleep, Reginald.' I go back to lay down on the bed until a bass played. I sigh before going down the stairs. "Really Reg? Stop and give me my rest,"

I unplugged the wire of his amp and went straight back to the loft. It was three o'clock in the morning, obviously I need sleep. I hear scribbles on paper— probably Reggie. I yawn before going to bed.

* * *

"Dude, get up!" I shake Reggie's body that layed on the floor. He surely stayed up until past three. I sigh before kicking his thigh, he still wasn't up. I poof to the main house and look for Luke.

I saw Luke leaning on the counter talking to Ray about God knows what. I clear my throat before yelling, "Lukas!"

Luke jumps before rubbing his nape. He walked towards me and crossed his arms.

"What?" he says nonchalantly. I point to the studio and Luke follows my finger.

"Help me wake your damn boyfriend up. He stayed up until past three and he's still sleeping," I claim. Luke and I poof to the studio and Reggie was still laying on the floor. Luke walked towards him.

"Sweetheart?" Luke got a grunt in response. Luke shook his body but Reggie still wouldn't wake up. I thought of something immediately.

"Kiss him like you're Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty," Luke turns his head and raises a brow. "What? You never know he might actually wake up,"

Luke nodded slowly and kneeled down. He kissed Reggie and his eyes opened. Ha! I knew Reg too well. Reggie got up and yawned.

"I had a dream that Luke was kissing me and I woke up like I was Sleeping Beauty," he says as he streches his arms. "Why am I on the floor?"

"Ask yourself that," I comment. Reggie smiles and turns to Luke.

"Are we still up for that, loverboy?" Reggie says in a flirty tone.

"This feels wrong.." I poof out of the scene as soon as Reggie spoke again. I gag outside before heading to Jules.

A/N That's today's chapter for today folks. Sorry for not being active lately. I was writing some movie ideas and it got ahead of me. I also been busy with school so yeah. Anyways, I hope you liked this! Thanks for 1.08K reads and #1 on ruke. I appreciate it sm! Love ya'll