Tame - chapter 69

Hello again *smug face*

Damn, so the book really didn't end before chapter 69

Hmm, good for you ;)

JK 'CAUSE NOW IT WILL END!

No, I'm joking pls xD

Let this chapter be a reminder of the day I entered "thewattys2023" for this book. Never have I thought about it but one of my friends mentioned it and now I just want to try it. I just wanna see what it is. There are a lot of great writers out there and I just want to see what I can get out of this. Maybe more viewers idk xD

Question of the day!

Have you ever traveled to another country?

If yes then how? Plain, train, bus, walk etc.?

And which country/countries?

Cheers!!!

PS it's actually only a coincidence there is smut in this chapter. There could have been none. Lucky you ;D

Warning!: swearing, angst?, smut, death?, kink

Enjoy!

Bewo carried the animal outside. He ended up walking quite a bit.

He knocked on Ihoja's house. She opened faster than Bewo had expected.

"It came to kill me," Bewo explained and showed her the creature. "Marco killed it."

She stared at him for a moment to see if he meant it. He did. She took the animal away from him and studied it shortly.

"Fascinating," she just said. "He is strong and he got talent, your human. Scikis aren't easy to kill."

"Marco did it quite fast," Bewo said and took a step back. "I was barely even out of bed before he had killed it."

"Can I ask a sensitive question, Bewo?" Ihoja let out. Their eyes met and Bewo got a bit nervous.

"Yeah," Bewo mumbled.

"Do you have any female humans?" Ihoja asked. "Marco has strong genes and it would be a shame to waste him like that."

"I will take Marco as my mate," Bewo immediately said. "He does not need a female. He has me and only me."

"I understand," Ihoja let out. "But we could breed these humans. They are very clever and strong. If not for pets they can be our workers. They can fight the war for us. They can build machines and houses for us."

"I won't allow them to become slaves," Bewo said and clenched his fists. "They are too intelligent."

"You might be right," Ihoja nodded. "And I'm tired. Good night, Bewo, and stay safe. More scikis may come to you. Keep an eye open till next week."

Bewo nodded and told his goodbye. Ihoja took care of the dead creature.

When Bewo was in his and Marco's house he found the human already sleeping.

Bewo remembered his wounds but didn't want to wake him up to get to a healer. He was too tired to get one. He could barely even see any wounds. Bewo could heal him on his own.

He grabbed some medicine they had laying in a drawer.

"Marco?" Bewo whispered as he got in bed with him.