4. Aren't you hungry?

Y/n POV:

Emma came into our room. "Y/n, Its dinner time- oh are you okay?"

I looked up from my pillow and wiped away my tears. It was like Emma already knew what I was crying about. "Y/n, don't cry. Enoch is usually grumpy. He hates everyone. Just stay away from him as much as you can. It'll be okay I promise."

I followed Emma downstairs but the only seat was right  next to Enoch. I grumbled as I sat down. Everyone started eating and I took a couple bites of my food. Enoch cleared his throat and we all looked at him.

"Y/n forgot about her snack from earlier."

"What snack?" I asked.

"This snack." He took the heart I had bit into from earlier and plopped it onto the table next to me. Everyone stared in shock. "I-I... Um uh," I struggled to find an excuse.

He looked at me dead in the eyes," Aren't you hungry?" he asked with a smirk.

Ms. Peregrine stood up,"Enoch, that's enough. You are dismissed from dinner."

He stood up and started to walk away. "Hey Enoch," I called after him. He spun around. "You forgot something." I threw the partially eaten heart at him and nailed him right in the middle of his forehead, leaving a red splat stain. He stumbled a bit by how hard I had hit him. All the children laughed including myself.

"Oh that's it!" he screamed. I was grabbed by the collar and pulled out of my chair. Enoch was ready to throw the first punch. I bit his hand and he screamed in pain. I shoved him off me using my mind and shoved him to the ground. I straddled him and repeatedly slapped him. He kneed me in the thigh and I let out a wince.

Ms. Peregrine boomed,"That enough. Enoch and Y/n to your rooms now. You will not be joining us for movie time or the reset. And get rid of that heart."

Enoch and I trudged up the stairs glaring at each other. When we reach the top I burst out laughing. Enoch just looks at me 'Shes fucking crazy' he thought. "I heard that," I replied while rolling on the floor laughing. I could hear him start to giggle but he stops himself. I stop laughing and look over at him but he walked into his room and slammed the door.

A/n: sorry these chapters are so short ill try to make longer ones.