3. I'm pretty sure this means I'm a Psychopath

Enoch's POV:

I sat down at my desk and looked at my walls covered in jars of different animal hearts. I was about to pick up my homunculus when I heard the door unlock and push open. Y/n strolled right into my room with her hands behind her back.

"What the- How did you get in? I locked the door from the inside!"

She smiled,"And I UN-locked it."

She stood right in front of my working table and I stood up. "My name is Y/n. Thank you for calling me pretty." She spoke in a sternly manner. I stood up. I was a bit taken aback by how she heard my thoughts. She stuck out her hand and the door closed.

"So...whatcha doin'?" she asked in a playful tone. "Get out you psycho!" I screamed at her.

"Psycho? PSYCHO?!" she screamed back challenging me. "Do you really wanna see psycho?!"

Y/n POV:

I don't know what came over me all of a sudden but all I know is that it felt kinda good.

(A/n: savage and language warning)

I grabbed the nearest jar on the wall and smashed in on the floor. The fromaldehide ran everywhere and glass covered the floor. I grabbed the heart before it rolled away and took a huge bite out of it. 

It tasted horrible and I spit it out and dropped it on the floor. My hands were tinted red and I could feel blood oozing from my mouth. I wiped it away while making eye contact with Enoch.

"Is this psycho enough for you?!"

He stared at me with amazement and horror. His expression quickly faded and turned into a rage filled glare. He grabbed my arm and shoved me out of his room as fast as he could. "Don't ever come back here. I hope you die!!!" Enoch slammed the door so hard the hinge came out of the wall.

I ran to my room and started crying. 'Why did I do that? That was so stupid.'

Enoch POV:

'What the fuck just happened,' I thought as I cleaned up the glass and threw it away. But for some reason I felt my heart jump when she took that bite. Like she bit threw my heart and not the sheep heart.

Wait, what am I saying. We just met! I don't like her...do I? Maybe I'll give it time. It'll go away right?