two

The pornstar

Not really smut

(612 words)

...

Jenna prepares her camera and sets up the ring light directly behind the camera. She looks in the mirror in her 'normal' bedroom one last time. She is wearing a red one piece lingerie set. It has a garter belt. The thong almost transparent, where you can see jenna's short curly pubic hair. She was always afraid showing her pubic hair, scared that it would be disgusting for her viewers but her viewers like it. She got more comfortable with it and and now she is not shaving it. Well she shaves her labia and everything that is there but not the pubic hair in the front, she likes it there. Her curves are perfect and her smooth skin, just perfect. Her beautiful brown hair hanging down on her back, her having a smirk on her face while looking at herself. last she puts on her red lipstick. She only does her lips because that's the only thing from her face, her vewiers are seeing because she don't want anybody to know who she is. The Red lips being her mark.

Satisfied with her look, she goes back to her 'work' room and waits until it's time for her lifestrean.

9pm.

It's time.

Jenna breaths out and starts the lifestream.

----

You thinks the whole time about what emma said to her.

,, I found this porn side and trust me those womans there are something else they looks so damn good, I will send you the name later . if I had the opportunity to fuck with something like that, damn." Emma laughs. You just laugh short and then...

You think about it the whole night. And now yoz sit on your bed thinking about if you should go on the Website.

Yoz stop thinking about it and decided to click on it. You first make an Account, so that you can watch some lifestreams. Yoz decides to pick a random name so thst nobody will know that, that's yoz.

Rndome324

You scroll through the page for a long time. You click on this one lifestream where a woman is masturbating with a dildo in her ass, and Your not a Bug finde if this whole ass thing "Hell nah. No dicks with shit for me." you grimaces as she mumbles this to herself. You keep scrolling until you see a nice picture. In the photo you can see bright red lips. This person has her thumb in her mouth, which only makes it more attractive. You can see a bit of her full breasts, but the photo is cropped just above her nipples.

Yoz smile when she sees the User

Jen.tega.
(A/N you will call her jen because you don't her name yet)

Fits perfectly to her, you thought

You click on the Profile. You see that
Jenna just started a lifestream.

Your eyes widen when you clickt on the lifestream. You seeing jen in a Red lingerie set. It Shows her pubic hair. You think it's really atractiv and cute at the same time.

,,looks like we have someone new in here" jenna smiles while looking in the Chat while teasing her clit through the thong.

Rndome324
-hey :)

Jenspussylover134
-Show us your pussy babgirl

Jenspussymom
-Show us your tits Mamas.

Tegasgirl
-I want to fuck your Tiny pussy hole jen.

So jen is what they call her. Yoz decided to write something more.

Rndome324
-you lips are so bright and beautiful jen

Satisfied with the comment you click on the send Button.

Jenna blushed when she read the comment. She never got a comment like that. She know this person will change her life....