nine

Divorced pt.2

Smut

(1833 words)

...

YN'S POV

Me and Jenna are getting closer and closer now. We're still not quite the same, but we're back. I also think that Jenna is back on the right track.

She has been living with us for about 1 month now. Raya didn't think it was great at first that Jenna is now home, but now both have become quite close to each other.

Right now I'm standing in the kitchen making us all some breakfast. I turn on the stove, get eggs from the fridge to make scrambled eggs.

"Good morning mom" says aleyah still sleepy as she walks down the stairs. Behind her are raya and jenna.

"morning baby"

It's still weird having jenna in the house.

I turn right back to the stove when I saw jenna. She just looks so beautiful right now. She is wearing my nike dark blue oversize hoodie and her gray jogging pants. her thick co-

"Good morning Raya" I say and give Aleyah cutlery to put on the table.

"Morning babe" my eyes widen as I look at Jenna and can't believe what she just said. Jenna's eyes widen.

I missed it. Her voice. This word. Damn how much I missed that. She's the only one where it sounds good. The only one that gave me goosebumps.

,,shit sorry sorry i'm so sor-"

I look at her and smile a little. "No, it's okay" we look into each other's eyes for a long time, we both just smile stupidly to ourselves, until we are interrupted when raya clears his throat.

"Can we eat now?" She rolls her eyes and we sit down. Jenna is sitting next to me.

She leans towards my ear and whispers something "I want to try your little pink pussy again, I'm sure it still tastes sweet", she grins, I gasp a little as she puts her hand on my thigh, really close to my middle and jenna just keeps eating normally while i sit here in shock not sure what to say.
--

The day has now passed. I'm lying in my bed all alone. I want jenna with me. It all feels so empty.

I have to go to her. I have to.

I walk towards the guest room but I hear the shower running. That means she's in the shower.

Fuck Should I go to her or wait

I'm waiting.

No

Crap.

Ok fuck it I'll go to her.

I open the door to the bathroom, knowing she never locks hers. I slowly pull my oversize hoddie over my head, underneath which I'm only wearing panties. Of course, I also take off my panties. She hums a little and doesn't realize I'm in the bathroom. I open the shower curtain and look her straight in the eyes. Her eyes widen as she sees me, blood pouring straight into her now hard cock.