four

Cigarettes after sex

No smut

(297 words)

...

You breathe heavily as you ride out the high of your post-orgasmic bliss. Jenna was beside you, curling up to your side trying to calm her rapid breaths and heart. After a few minutes of silence, sans the heavy breathing, you both calmed down enough to cuddle. Just as you were about to reach out to her and pull her in, you heard the telltale sound of Jenna's cigarette pack which made you cringe on the inside.

Jenna took a cigarette out and moved around. Not getting up, to try and find her lighter. Several minutes of this finally made you speak up.

"Do you have to?" You asked, apprehensively.

A beat of silence passed before she finally answered. "I don't... m'sorry." She put the cig back in the pack and threw it at your bedside table.

She rolled over to get closer to you as one of her arms went over your stomach and her legs intertwined with yours.

You didn't know how much time passed as you both just held each other in an embrace you never wanted to leave. A rustle, then another, her legs were now moving now and again, her fingers now played with her rings. You roll your eyes at her before blindly grabbing the pack from your nightstand knocking over a bottle of water in the process.

You threw the pack at her, hitting her on the face. "Do it outside, don't get everything so smelly," you say, repressing a laugh

She hits you on the shoulder before she wordlessly stood up and put her clothes on. She gave you a kiss on the forehead as she leaned over to grab the pack before heading outside, leaving you alone in the room...