twenty three

The hot tup

Smut

(1771 words)

...

Jenna's lips were on your neck, kissing and sucking, while her hands were running along the skin of your waist, fingers dipping down every few seconds to play with the hem of your shorts or pushing upward to brush along the underside of your breasts. 

"Please," she pleaded, and you giggled at the feel of the word against you as she hadn't bothered to pull away, trying to stay as close as possible. "Let me at least finger you." 

You groaned at her suggestion, and whimpered as her pinky glided beneath the waistband of your panties, but pushed at her shoulders lightly anyway, forcing her to part from you. "We can't, baby," you said for what seemed to be the millionth time in the past ten minutes. "We told the others we'd meet them at the hot tub."

Jenna frowned, and then her frown turned into a pout, her bottom lip jutting out and her eyes widening. Normally, it would've worked, and you would've happily allowed her to do whatever she wanted to you, but you knew that if the two of you didn't join the others soon, then they would come drag you out of the room. 

You shook your head. "Later," you promised. "After we're done. Then, you'll have all the time in the world to anything you want." She didn't let up on the puppy-dog eyes, so you wrapped your arms around her shoulders and pulled her close, your lips against her ear as you whispered, "Anything. You. Want." You felt her shiver beneath you, and you pressed a quick kiss to the skin between her jaw and her ear before unraveling yourself from her and stepping back. "But first, we have to meet our friends."

She threw her head back and sighed heavily. "Fine," she groaned. She looked back at you. "But can you wear that one set? The red one?"

"The red one?" you repeated, surprised. The bikini in question was probably one of the skimpiest things you owned, and you only had it because Jenna had bought it for you. The bottoms were practically just string with a tiny piece of fabric that barely covered anything, and the top was the same thing with two triangles to cover your chest. 

Jenna smirked at your reaction. "Yup," she said. "The red one."

You narrowed your eyes at her, a bit suspicious, but agreed to wear it anyway. You slipped into it quickly, changing while facing the wall because you knew that your girlfriend would have no self control if she caught a glimpse of your boobs, and then threw a large t-shirt on over it. When you turned around, Jenna was ready and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. 

"Ready?" she asked. 

"Ready."

* * *

Your castmates were all already in the hot tub when the two of you arrived. They greeted you with cheers and shouts and the raising of beers. 

"Sorry for the late entrance," you said as you set your towel on a nearby lounge chair. "This one"--you pointed toward Jenna--"couldn't figure out which bathing suit to wear," you lied. You heard her huff from beside you but paid no attention to it. It wasn't like you were about to tell your friends the real reason you were late. 

Jenna pushed her shorts down her legs and then climbed into the hot tub, sitting beside Hunter, who handed her a beer from the nearby cooler. She accepted it gratefully, popping the can open immediately and sipping from it as she watched you.