seven

The singer

No smut just Fluff

(1343 words)

...

Everything started when you posted a cover on YouTube, a simple cover of one of your favorite songs.

You never thought that it would blow up like it did, in a blink you already had thousands of fans.

Then you decided to write for fun, adding to the fact that you knew how to sing, you made your own career, a lot of producers or even other singers appeared to buy your songs and other things.

But right now? You stared at the paparazzis from your seat, the red carpet of the Golden Globes staring back at you. Your song in one of the best movies of the year were unbelievable.

You couldn't believe it.

You wrote some lines and when you turned, the movie blew up and with your music as the main soundtrack, you blew with it too.

Best Original Song, what the actual fuck.

You took a deep breathe and finally stepped out of the car, smiling and looking around for help so you didn't tripped.

When you reached the Red Carpet you were almost fangirling, being the biggest movie fan was something else right now, every actor and actress that you adored were right in front of you.

You were a pile of nerves right now, your hands slightly shaking but you took deep breathes, you made it. If you're here it's because you owned it! You need to calm down!

,,Y/N!" you heard a voice and you turned, an interviewer called you and you walked up to her ,,Oh my God! You look absolutely gorgeous!" she exclaimed.

,,Thank you so much!" you said smiling.

,,How are we feeling tonight?" she asked and you laughed.

,, Nervous, really nervous, I barely went on Tour and I'm already here! This is really crazy, I grew up watching every Award possible and I'm here today! This is really insane!"you said truthfully and she smiled at you.

,,I can imagine it, I mean, one moment you were releasing an album for some people and now your music is getting all the nominations possible, congratulations!" she said and you nodded.

,,Thank you so much, it's really a dream coming true' you chuckled.

,,Well, you mentioned that you watched a lot of Awards, I'm guessing that you're a movie person?" she asked and you nodded happily.

,,Dude, definitely! I'm really freaking out because I'm seeing a lot of people that I absolutely admire and we're at the same place" you laughed nervously,, I've always loved watching Movies and Series and everything, I'm just really passionated about it.

,,Do you have a favorite actress or actor that you wish to see tonight? Or even better, a celebrity crush?" the woman wiggled her brows and you laughed loudly.

,,Oh man, I'm gonna be honest with you, I heard that Jenna Ortega is here tonight and oh my God, she is my favorite actress from all time, I mean, I've been watching her since she was on Stuck in the Middle, I do remember a lot of her jobs and the last one?"you made a sound with your mouth Wednesday Addams could totally crush me and I would never complain, Jenna is so beautiful and talented, not to be this type of person but I'm so free for her all the time, Jenna is definitely the girl of my dreams.