eight

Divorced

No smut

G!p jenna

(This is from my other oneshot Story)

(728 words)

...

YN'S POV

"Mama, when is mummy coming?" asks my little Aleyah. I'm honest, I don't think jenna will come. She hasn't been with us for 2 weeks.

Jenna and I have been divorced for 1 years now it was the most painful thing I went through initially.

"Aleyah, give up, she's not coming anyway" Rayah comes down the stairs with her cell phone and walks past us.

Aleyah looks at me with a questioning look. She wants to cry, I can see it in her eyes. me too. jenna I miss her a lot. a lot.

,,hey Aleyah i don't know if she will come. Im sorry baby. Do you want me to call mummy?" She nods.

Fuck why did i said that?

Okay, I'll be right back." I slowly walk away from Aleyah and pull my phone out of my back pocket.

I unlock it and go to Contacts. I haven't called her since we divorced. I wouldn't like to. I have to. For Aleyah.

I am looking for her contact.

Wifey 🫀

fuck

I slowly press the call button.

It rings. Please do not answer. Please. Please.

"Hey," my heart skips a beat, I don't want to answer, but my body made a different decision.

"H-hey um i- Aleyah um asked w-when are you coming" my voice trembles. It's almost broken. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"Uh, I'm trying to come, can you put aleyah on the phone for me. Please", oh god I missed that voice.

"Of course" now my voice was completely broken, I'm sure you didn't understand anything.

"ALEYAH! Mummy wants to talk to you"i wipe my tears from my face and aleyah runs to me with her little feets.
I put jenna on speaker and then gave my cell phone to aleyah.

Fuck

My whole body is shaking

i want to run But I walk.

I walk back and forth. Back and forth. I'm not growling away from Aleyah though.

Jenna and I broke up at the time because we were becoming more and more distant from each other, it just didn't fit anymore. I love her.

I will always do it no matter what happens.

"Hey baby I'm trying to come over ok? There's just a lot going on at work." Lie. She doesn't have a job. She lost her shortly after our divorce. I can feel that pain in her voice. She's about to drown.

Fuck i have to help her

"Hey Aleyah, can I have a word with mummy?" She nods. She gives me my cell phone and walks into the living room.

"Hey jenna do you need help i know you don't have a job i can help you we may be divorced but i will always love you" i know she's smiling i just know her.

"um I-I don't know. I know you're right, but things aren't going so well for me right now, I'm not feeling well at all, but-" it's so bad for her, i can tell.

"Hey it's ok you can maybe live with us if you want I'm always sure Aleyah and Rayah would be so happy and I would think it would be great if you stayed with us again" I smile and we know that she does too.

,,really? would you do that for me?" "Of course you are still my children's mother and a person I don't want to lose"

fuck what is she doing to me?
---

,,ALEYAH, RAYAH please open the door, it's mummy" i scream

,,mama, mummy needs help"

Fuck

Okay honey I'm coming"

I turn off the stove and head for the door.

"h-hey jenna"

"Hey"

We just look at each other, neither of us had any intention of breaking eye contact until rayah said something.

"Did you guys just want to stare at each other or do we want to help mom and by the way why does mom have so much stuff with her?"

I look at Jenna. She knows I'm having a hard time.

"Um...I'll stay here a little...longer" Aleyah looks at us smiles wide and while Rayah looks at me confused. I nod to her so she knows it's true.

Now she smiles too.

"Cool" both say at the same time