twenty five

Locked

G!p reader

(380 words)

...

You had Jenna sitting on the bathroom counter pressed against the mirror as your hands slid up her skirt with your lips on her neck.

When you reached your destination you were pleasantly surprised to find you made direct contact.
"No panties? How naughty," you grinned.

"Well after all thought sex talk last night my underwear was ruined," she said pulling you back up to kiss her.
You flipped her skirt up and undid your pants, freeing your cock.
"That was great but it's even better in person," Jenna smirks.

"You locked the door right?" You say pushing your cock inside her.
Jenna moans and looks to the door, chanting out a spell that locks the bathroom.

She holds onto your shoulders as you start to thrust into her, her head leaning back into the mirror and her eyes shut tight.
You palmed her chest through her shirt, wishing you could get some clothes off of her but this wasn't the time or place.
Jenna had to kiss you to stop herself from moaning loud enough for the entire hallway to hear.
Before you could give Jenna a well deserved orgasm there was a knocking on the door.

"Why is this door locked, what's going on in there?" One of the movie directors questioned sternly from the otherside after being told no one could get into the girl's bathroom on the second floor. You and Jenna scrambled to get your clothes back together which thanks to Jenna's choice to go panty free made it easy for her.

You hid in a closet close to the door.
She fixed her hair and unlocked the door, opening it up to a glaring Director Adam
"Sorry Director Adam, I just needed a moment alone," she said opening the door wide enough for you to slip by Adam without bumping into him and alerting him to another presence.
You met back up in Jenna's room.
"Let's be careful, I don't want you getting in trouble for getting caught fooling around," you laughed.
"Yeah that was close but I want to get back to what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted," she smiled, leading you to her bed