Chapter 7: The Egg Is Hatching

Kai Pov:

Its been a few years sense my mom past away. The egg had ended up hatching and I ended up raising him as my own.

Him hatching from that egg was one of my most stressful and happy moments of my life.

*Flash Back*

I was reading on of the journals that my mom left behind when I head movement right next to me. I turn to see the egg was moving around in the nest.

Kai: Oh my gosh is it finally time?

I look at the egg but it seem that the egg was having some trouble hatching. Mom said that I should never break an egg open even if its hatching but if it did ended up leaving cracks in the egg and still wasn't able to get out you can help a little bit.

I saw this egg struggle to hatch. I gently pick up the egg and hold it in my lap letting it know it was not alone.

Kai: Come on you can do it. Everyone hatch and your twin sisters are ready to come see you.

After some more words of encouragement the egg had started to hatch but it was still struggling.

Kai: You need some help buddy?

I ended up helping the dragon hatch and when it finally hatch I was in shock. The egg hatch into a runt male fire dragon. He was smaller than I thought he was.

Kai: Hey there little guy I'll name you blaze

It took me some time to get blaze in a health area because oh boy did he almost died on me multiple times in one day but when I was able to get him up to help I could tell how happy he was to see me.

Blaze had red and golden scales as well as amber like eyes but what amazed me the most was that he had marking on his horns.

Kai: Welcome to my family Blaze I hope to raise you welk

Blaze look at be before climbing on my lap and falling asleep there.

*Flashback Ends*

Blaze ended up growing faster that I hope. I didn't want to loose blaze yet but also knew when the time comes he would want to live on his own.

Kai: Alright Blaze let get you back to your nest. Tomorrow is a new day for you all.

I took him back to his nest which I had to make due to how big he had grown. I gave him hugs and kisses goodnight before heading to bed myself but what I didn't know was that this was the last time I was able to see him before the kidnapping happen.