Chapter 11: We're Here

Kai Pov:

I was meditating and trying to keep my emotions in check. I still can't believe the ninja are here. I just hope I don't have to deal with them to much during this whole trip.

While being in the mind set I heard someone right next to me. I open my eyes to see Garmadon walking by.

Kai: I didn't think to see you again. Even though your different I can tell your the same

Garmadon: I can't recall ever meeting you. Mind getting me a reminder on who we met?

I decided to open my eyes to look at the guy. I can't blame him for all the evil he had cause mainly because it wasn't him. I can tell he a different person from lord Garmadon.

Kai: We haven't met but I have seen you before. I didn't think they would aloud you here

Garmadon: It seem you have a problem with me being here. Don't think I haven't seen you death staring the ninja and I.

Kai: Tsh I don't have a problem with you well at least not anymore my problem is with the murderers that call themselves ninjas.

Garmadon: You keep calling them that may I ask why?

Kai: *sigh*

I got up from my spot before walking away but before I did I decided to answer Garmadon Question

Kai: The Ninja made someone important to me die faster then they should that all I'm saying.

I left and went to get some sleep before we get to the island.

*Time Past*

I was having a goodnight sleep when I heard the bell being ring. I slowly open my eyes and went to where everyone was at. The guy I believed his name is Clouse had started talking.

Clouse: Welcome to Chan Island.

Everyone look at the island in amazement but I just look at it as a huge cage area. We won't be able to leave well everyone else won't be able to leave. If I find blaze I can get out of here faster than anyone here.

We all got off the boat as headed to the main area where this Chan guy was waiting for us.

Kai Mind: Blaze is somewhere on this island. I need to find him and get out of here before anything bad happen to him or to me.