Chapter 21: Lloyd challenge

Kai Pov:

After Cole had Sacrifice himself I been keeping a good eye on Jay and Lloyd well I should saw mainly Lloyd.

Chan would most likely be going after him next as he the more powerful out of the group. I could tell Jay doesn't trust me but I didn't care I made a promise and I attend to keep it. Then it happen.

I was minding my own business getting food when it was just told to us that someone has been breaking the rules and that now we all have to share a room together.

Kai Mind: Wow I wonder who

I knew this was a sick plan to make people hate the ninja even more but I don't know the reason why. It wasn't until the fight that I found out.

When Lloyd fight came up it was different from every other fight like Chan wants Lloyd to lose. The challenge was called Thunder Blades. Everyone get to choose which team they want and then go after Lloyd.

Jay and Lloyd were the only ones on his team. I was on Chamille team but that because I have a plan in motion.

When it started people had started targeting Lloyd like it was nothing. I turn to see the girl Skylor look at me. I could tell she trying to think of something to say but I don't care.

Kai: Your only his tool

Skylor: What?

Kai: I mean if you think about it that is but hey what am I supposed to know I was only raise by a snake

The girl look at me before I use my power and attack everyone wheeling making them melt. Jay and Lloyd look and saw that no one wad able to follow them other than me.

Kai: Whoops I guess my hand slip it doesn't matter anyway

Then the cheating had started. They brought a vertical in and was trying to take Lloyd out but I got in the way and took control of it and in the end Lloyd won. Chan tried to get Lloyd in trouble but I had enough.

Kai: Lloyd won and I don't care what you said. If this is how you play your games them I don't want to play anymore And no one else should you idiot

I didn't even know I had started to speak snake tough but boy did I lay a hammer on them in both English and snake tough. People had started to agree with me and in the end Chamille was redeem as the looser.

While leaving though I could feel Chan, Clouse and Skylor looking at me.

Kai Mind: Why did I have to speak in snake tough and also why does those three know snake tough.

We headed to a rooms but I was stop by Lloyd and Jay.

Lloyd: Thank you for umm helping me

Kai: It wasn't any problem it just anger me when someone thinks its cool to cheat specially if its there own game. I just hate cheaters.

Jay: Did Cole mean what he said? About you helping us that is.

Kai: I will only help you guys when you need it and if its now in the way of my ideals. Also don't think we are friends I'm only doing this because Cole told me to

With that I left.