Chapter 16: Water Vs Fire

Kai Pov:

It was my fight next and boy was I ready for it. I don't care if she my sister or that her powers are the opposite of mine. I really don't care because its time for me to get my revenge.

Chen: Now for the fight you all have been waiting for. Family Vs Family, Brother Vs Sister Its the master of fire vs the master of water. Begin

With that I booted to her and punch her into a wall. The ground around me burst into flames. She was using her water to put the fire out but it wasn't enough as I just grab her and burn her.

She scream before kicking me away. She tried to fight me one on one but I wasn't going having it. I just grab her but she them grab my arm and push me away from her.

I knew there wasn't much she could do so she was trying to get the jade blade but I wasn't having it. I then put a orb of fire around it and even coming it but she use her water.

Kai: You really think your water can match my fire huh?

Nya: I have to try. I can't loose this

Kai: Ya and nether can I

I then ran forward and jump over before before grabbing the blade making me win.

She look at me in horror but I wasn't done.

Kai: Chen can you please be so kind to open a part of the floor for me I would love to throw her down there myself

Chen: Of course master of fire

He then did what I ask. She look at me before trying to get away but I grab her by the collar and hang her over the pit. She look at me with fear and horror sometime I never wanted to see in my whole life.

Kai Mind: What am I doing?

Kai: *Sigh

I then grab her and pull her close to me before whispering something to her.

Kai whisper: We are now even I will willing work with the ninja if they ask for my help and I'm sorry for what I did but if you find a dragon please free him and get him out of here. I don't want him getting hurt and I'm glad to see you again sister.

She look at me with tears in her eyes before I drop her in the void. I could hear Jay screaming my sister name but I knew that I have to keep this act up and running if I want to get close to Chen and stop him from whatever he is doing.

Kai Mind: There is no turning back now.