Part 1.

Venice Miller

"Well I was thinking that we should go to the beach? Get little tans you know." I say as I wrap my hair tie in my hair as my hair is sweaty from the intense heat.

Sarah looks at me as she puts a piece of pineapple in her mouth with a smile. Her cheeks pink tinted from the sun. "I mean.. yeah sure." She shrugs. "We still have nothing much to do besides the party topper invited me to."

"Oh yeah, that party" I laugh. "Well we better get you dressed soon!" I nudge her. She gives me a look that I know too well. "What?" I ask.

"You're coming with us."

"And third wheel? Yeah no thank you." I shake my head. Wheezie comes running around and waves at me before running off again. "Why just come on find a man already!"

"A man for her? Yeah whoever decides to ever date her is mad dumb." Rafe chimes in, pushing Sarah away and eating the rest of the pineapples. He looks at me with a smirk and I give him a dirty look. "Who would ever want her" he chuckles to himself before he walks to my side and nudges me with his shoulder as he passes by me.

"What a dick" I mumble to myself.

"Don't listen to him" Sarah yawns. "And come with me to the party. You know if anything happens then Rafe is there to save you, just how he always is" she rolls her eyes. "Even if he's a pain in the ass"

Rafe stands across the kitchen again and starts laughing in a provocative way. "Yeah sure. Like she's worth fighting for anymore"

"You bitch-" I walk up closer to him and he raises his arms up in surrender. "Woah woah woah, Venice I mean no harm"

"Sure you do" I spit. I grab my phone and walk up the stairs and into Sarah's room. I lay on her bed and yawn. Suddenly my eyes feel droopy and heavy, I decide to close them and rest for a little.

Rafe Cameron

I walk towards my room and hear slight snoring. I open the door to Sarah's room and see Venice just completely out of it. Gosh she pisses me off in a way no one else ever can.

Yet my body still does the thing. Take care of her even if I don't care for her. So here I am putting the blanket on her.

~~

Venice Miller

I wake up and it's a little darker out, the sun is setting. "Woah you're awake" Sarah said as she was putting on makeup. "Come on we need to get you ready, go shower" she throws me a towel with a body con brown dress. "Who cares if you don't have underwear on"

I furrow my brows before I stand up and walk out of her room and walk across the hall so I can get into the washroom. The door was locked so I just waited outside of the door. "Wheezie?"

"Nope not Wheezie" the door opens up and reveals a freshly showered, wet Rafe Cameron. A towel loosely wrapped around his hips. He looks down at me and smirks. "You like what you see?"

"Ew never." I gag. I grao his arm and push him away so I can get into the shower.

"You should gag when you look at yourself through that mirror" he laughs.

After my shower I put on the dress and it's quite comfy. I walk out of the bathroom and into Sarah's room. "Where the hell is she" I huff. I hear Topper outside and Sarah too, I look out the window and of course she's on his motorcycle.

"Rafe will drive you!" Sarah yelled as she had each of her hands on each side of her helmet. They drive off and I just sit on her vanity chair and just put concealer on. I put on some mascara and lip liner, then put lip gloss. I walk out and Rafe walks out at the same time.