Part 12

Venice Miller

Venice Miller

I'm walking to the beach as it is supposed to be a heat wave so I might as well get a nice tan. I lay my blanket down and put my slides on top so it holds the blanket steady, I then lay down and just enjoy this heat.

I yawn, I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

~~

Rafe Cameron

I don't like what I'm feeling towards Venice. I said I loved her, and she didn't even say it back. It should be the opposite. "Hey son" my father walks in with something in his hands. "What" I ask.

"I was thinking that since you and Venice have been together for a while, I thought you could give her this." He hands me a little box, he opens it and reveals a diamond ring. "You could ask her to marry you"

I step back and laugh. "Dad, please stop. It's just three months with her" I grab the box and put it on top of my drawer. My father walks out and I put on a white button up shirt with cottoned material shorts. I put on my shoes and drive to my friend Jason's house.  "Yo" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I saw your girl at the beach sleeping"

"Sleeping?" I furrow my brows. "Can I confess something?" I say.

He nods his head as he smokes his cigar. I sit on his gaming chair and I take a deep breath. "I fell in love with Venice." I gulp. I run my hand through my hair and clench my jaw.

He looks confused. "I fell in love with her, Jason, like. I seriously fell in love with her, and I'm not supposed to."

"But you're dating her so it's obvious that you're in love?" He laughs. I laugh too because I forgot I haven't told him yet.

"Yeah well.. that's the problem." I point out. "It's all planned. I get money from his dad."  I shake my head and stand up, I start pacing around his room. "It started as me protecting his daughter for money. Then she started seeing JJ MayBank so I told her dad and I told her she was planning on losing her virginity with him. So we put that to a stop and well, now..I'm getting like fifteen thousand just for dating her."

Jason shakes his head, he nods his head with a slight grin. "Dude that is messed. Don't you ever like worry she'll find out?"

"I hope not. But the only reason I put that to a stop is because she going to get an arranged marriage and her father wanted her to stay as pure as possible, but well.. things happened and I took her virginity."

"Cameronnn, you're crazy."  He laughs. "You fell in love when you weren't supposed to."

I nod my head.

~~

Venice Miller

I walk along the shoreline of the beach and just enjoy this weather. We've got only got a couple weeks before school starts again. I see the pogues jump from their boats in a hurry, like desperate hurry. I shrug and just keep walking.

After a while I get into my car and just drive back home. "Hey baby" I hear Rafe say as he wraps his arms around me. "Oh hi!" I smile and turn my body around towards his. I lay my head on his chest. "You're always sneaking into my room." I chuckle.

"I was thinking we could go on my yacht and just spend some time together there?" He suggests as he lays down on my bed. His head resting on his palms.

I shrug. "Sure. I don't see why not." I walk into my walk in closet and get just grab different shoes. "I might as well just keep my bathing suit on." I shrug.

"You're right." He stands up and wraps his hand around my neck. As he just touches me I just stand there and enjoy every bit of it. The way his hands feel on my body, the way his fingers move smoothly against my skin. His hand slips into my shorts and I immediately jerk my body. "Oh gosh." I moan. Rafe slips his finger into me, and I immediately grab onto his arm. "Oh gosh Rafe" I moan loudly.

"You like that baby?" He whispers sensually. I hum in response as he just continues to finger me, deeper and deeper. I turn around and kiss him deeply as he just smashes his lips against mine. "How about we get to my yacht and just.."

"Yes." I bite my lip. "Mhm"

~~

We get to his Yacht and I see his dad taking off with it. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Wow it's like they really don't want us to just spend some quality time together huh." Rafe says as he laughs. "I love you." He whispers as he hugs me. I hug him back and just smile. "I love you too baby." I reply.

So truthfully.

~~

I walk with Sarah to the Pogues house aka John B's house. They've set it up pretty nicely, his backyard is full of lights and also JJ inside a hot tub, a beer in his hand.

"Woah.." I mumble. This is actually so pretty. "I actually really like this set up John." I smile as I look around in awe.

Pope and Kie walk up to us holding hands but I furrow my brows at that. "You two..?" I ask.

"Huh? What? No, never." Kie says as she slightly pushes Pope away and I look at Pope, noticing his change in mood. I apologetically smile at him.

"Come on guys jump in." John B says as he hands us both beers. We walk closer, Sarah kisses John before she steps into the tub. I stand there staring at the tub though I feel JJ's eyes on me. "Yes?" I say.

"Umm on second though, guys want to go inside?" John suggests. Desperately telling everyone with his eyes that it's time to leave.

They all leave.

"Hey princess." JJ slurs his words. "Have you found out yet? Is that why you're here?" He asks. I furrow my brows and just listen to him talking. "To talk to me about how Rafe was the bad one for you?"

"I umm-"

"Now here you are crying to me that you should've believed me?" He laughs. "Keep it to yourself, Venice."

"JJ, I don't know what you're talking about." I mumble. "Rafe had been nothing but an Angel to me, JJ, and I don't like how you talk shit about him."

"Sorry baby" he looks up at me before he quickly shifts to me and hugs me. "Woah-" I try pulling away but his strength is too much.

He's so wet.

"I love you." He cries. I frown and hug him back. "I'm sorry." I mumble.

I am, but i left because he left me for Kiara, someone who didn't even actually want him. And now I love Rafe and I'm not gonna leave him for someone I don't love.