Part 44

"What happened Venice? Was it John? Or Jonah?" He spoke

"Jonah-" I cry. "He touched me in ways I-"

"You fucking bastard, I knew you were eye fucking my girl!" He yelled, grabbing Jonah and pushing him. "What a friend I thought you were." He laughed.

Jonah laughed, smirking at me before looking over at Rafe. "You wanna tell him or me?"

"Tell him what.." I ask with my arms crossed.

"The way you talked to me at the yacht, or the way you let me touch you."

I look over at Rafe. I'm stuck, I can't even talk. "She wouldn't." Rafe shook his head. "You wouldn't, right?"

"No.." I shake my head.

"And today? I squeezed her ass at the washroom, her ass is so fucking fa-" Jonah groaned.

Rafe shouted, his fist making contact with Jonah's face. "Get the fuck away from me, now!" Rafe screamed, pushing Jonah away.

Jonah walked up to me and shook his head before walking away. "Screw you and your stupid little whore." He spoke.

John B and Sarah stood there in shock, Sarah walked up to me and hugged me. "It's okay.." she whispered.

Rafe walks up to me cupping my cheeks, staring down at me before hugging me. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was scared.." I mumble.

"Okay baby, you're safe now." He kissed my forehead, holding me in his arms as tight as he possibly could.

~~

We all sat in the living room in silence as Sarah and John had been trying to put Rosie asleep for the past hour and a half, switching turns. "Gosh, just go to sleep!" Sarah sighed, pacing around with Rosie.

"Has she even eaten?" I ask.

John looked at me with a dirty look. "Of course she's eaten, like thirty minutes ago." He stated.

I roll my eyes, I stand up and take Rosie from her arms. "You guys go, just do something. I'll put her to sleep." I sigh.

"You think you can put her to sleep if her own parents won't?" Rafe asked, looking up at me.

"Mhm." I nod my head.

I walk to her stroller and put her inside, tucking her in with her blanket. "Shhh" I gently rock the stroller up and down.

Rafe stares at me with a smirk, standing up he wraps his arms around me. "Damn baby,"

"What?" I grin.

"You would be so hot as a mom."

I laugh, shaking my head. "Stop! We're not having kids yet." I say.