Part 28.

The midsummer party was here

The midsummer party was here. The day every Kook loves, the partying, the drinking. It gets better every year.

This year I'm going to wear a white silk summer dress with paring them with white platform heels.

Getting ready at Sarah's was my favourite.

"Oh wow, that's cute!" I laugh as I look at Sarah's dress. It was a long brown dress with a cardigan to go on top of it.

Her way of disguising her belly.

"I think you should embrace your pregnancy." I shrug.

I put on red lipstick after styling my hair half up half down. Sarah shrugged, shaking her head n"Just know ready to let everyone know I'm pregnant." She spoke.

"I understand. Take your time." I assure her. "You can even keep it a secret til you give birth." I shrug as I let her know that it's a possibility to do such things.

I helped her with her hair, she only wanted a high slick back ponytail. "You look great Sarah," I say.

"Thank you. You do as well." Sarah smiled.

We both walked down the stairs, meeting with her parents and Wheezie. "Wow girls, you look amazing," Rose spoke.

"Thank you," I reply. "You do too."

"My beautiful girl." Ward side-hugged Sarah before kissing her forehead. "Oh and you too Venice, you're breathtaking."

Our attention turns to Rafe who wore a black tuxedo, with a black dress shirt.

He was just covered in black everything.

He is so hot.

I turn my attention away though I know his stayed on me. He isn't afraid to show me that he's still very much attracted to me.

I feel his breath on my neck. "You look so sexy tonight." He whispered into my ear, planting a kiss on my neck.

I ignored him even though butterflies took over my stomach and something else...

Hey, I'm just being honest.

Sarah and I get into her Volvo SUV, I put on my seat belt and we drive to the place where the party took at.

Today was quite nice out, it was sunny out so right after I think I'll be going to swim. "Wanna go for a swim today?" I ask.

"Nah. I'm probably gonna go nap or something." Sarah yawned.

We get out of her SUV and walk to the party. "Wow, they did a number on the decor." I chuckle as I help Sarah walk.

Being pregnant makes you feel so heavy. "Where's your family?"

Sarah stopped walking and looked at me with a smirk. "You mean.. where is my brother?" I roll my eyes at her and deny it. "Yeah sure sure." Sarah laughed. "You still love him."