Part 35

Part 1: The Babysitters

"Hey, baby.." Rafe said; holding his clean clothes as he was just about to head to the shower. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if I could shower with you.." I mumble.

"Of course baby." He smiled at me.

We've passed the phase where we would fuck anytime we'd be alone. Now we just cuddle, and occasionally fuck of course, only whenever we need to fulfill our needs.

I undress and step into the shower. "Have you eaten today?" I ask him as I stand there lathering shampoo onto my head.

"Yes, darling," Rafe spoke to me before kissing me. 

"Rafe, you should report what the girl did to you at the jail.." I say with a shaky voice. "I just. I'm not comfortable knowing she's also out of prison.."

Rafe looked down at me and rolled his eyes, clenching his jaw. "Venice I'm not ready to come forward with anything that happened in there." He shrugged.

"But baby- you have to.. or else it'll be too late."

"How do you know it'd be too late?" Rafe questioned me, lathering soap onto his body.

I shrug. "I don't know.. in years it'll be late."

"It's never too late. People always go admit this when like ten years passed, I wouldn't be the first."

"I just think that-"

"I just think you should mind your own business Venice." Rafe spat, washing off the soap from his now-clean body. "This isn't any of your concerns."

I can't believe that my trying to help him got me here, getting told to mind my own damn business.

"It is my concern-" I fight back.

"No it isn't, you didn't have sex with a random person did you?" He spat.

I sigh, shaking my head. "Well then let her go and fuck every guy you know without their consent-" I shrug, laughing.

"You know what, Venice, go fuck yourself. You don't understand how it feels to get used." He pushes me away from his grasp. "Get out of here dude!" He shouted at me.

I got out of the shower and took his towels because he was being a dick. I shut the door and walked into my room.

I quickly changed into my biker shorts and a black sporty tank top. I sit on the couch while I hear Rafe yell for a towel.