Part 10.

Venice Miller

Venice Miller

Tonight is a party at the Cameron's. They're always hosting something, though this time it's the kids as their parents are gone for the week. I'm in my room getting ready as Sarah is doing her make up. "So you and my brother.." she trails on. I look at her and shrug. "Do you guys like serious?"

"That's a good question." I say. "Well, last week he did ask me out and I did say yes. He admitted he had liked me for a while. So.." I shrug. I wore a shoulder flounce sleeve dress. I put on my platform heels and looked in the mirror. "Your brother should be done getting ready."

"He's probably already drinking with Topper." Sarah laughs as she looks at me and smirks. "Oh you really like my brother"

I gently push her as I chuckle. "Oh shut up" I laugh. "He's so sweet to me, it's like a side I've never seen before."

"I bet." Sarah says. "He's a dick to me though, like, I don't know why it's only you that he's like that." She puts on her pumps and walks towards my body mirror. "What do you think?" She asks, posing jokingly.

I laugh and nod my head. "You actually look good." She nods her head. "You too."

~~

We walk towards her patio and I see Rafe, I walk towards him and I see Rafes eyes roam my body. "Hey gorgeous" he mumbles as I smile and sit beside him.

I feel all warm and fuzzy. "Hi" I blush hard.  Rafe lays his hand on my thigh and kisses me. "You drank?" I ask him as I taste the alcohol in my mouth from him. He nods his head and raises his beer to me and I decline. I see some girl staring at Rafe in a flirtatious way and I find myself get a little jealous. I grab Rafes face while he was talking to his friends and plant my lips onto his.

The house gets more filled with people and I find myself walking around the area as I watch everyone in their own little groups, laughing and drinking. Just enjoying their time.

I look at the corner and I see JJ staring at me with a sorrow expression. I furrow my brows and walk up to him. "Hey, what you doing here?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Can I talk to you? You should know this.." he grabs my hand and I pull my hand away. "Sorry." He mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he seems to get more worried. He fills and clenches his jaw. "Rafe—"

~~
JJ Maybank

One week ago.

As I'm walking around the rich people neighbourhood, I end up at the yachts and I hear Rafes and Venice's dad voice. "She's already lost her virginity." Rafe mumbles, walking around as he drank some orangish yellow substance.

"Better have not been with that Pogue." Her father spits as he throws something onto the floor. "It was me." Rafe chimes in, laughing.

I shake my head, my jaw clenching. "So for all of this, the protecting, the cockblocking, the fake relationship. I better get a raise for this money, I'm doing more than I should be." Rafe demands. "Your own daughter is liking me and I have no feelings."

I gasp. I walk towards the yacht but John B stops me and says "hey.."

~~

Venice Miller

I just wait for him to continue his speech, but he doesn't budge. "Alright, JJ, you don't even want to talk." I roll my eyes. As I'm about to walk away he grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight hug.

I forgot how he feels.

"JJ.. what's wrong?" I ask, I'm getting worried because he's acting strange. JJ takes a deep breath and looks around before he starts.

"Rafe— he—"

~~

Rafe Cameron

I notice that Venice was gone so I look around and she's still nowhere. I stand up from my seat and look to my right, and there she is talking to JJ. He looks like he has something to tell her.

"Excuse me boys." I walk away from my patio and walk across the entire backyard and walk my way down to where they are. "Hey baby, he bugging you?" I ask her as I wrap my hand around hers.

"Uhm.. no.." she looks at me. "Why?"

"Okay good then. I don't want to fight." I give JJ a warning look before I walk away from JJ, Venices hand in mine. "Don't talk to him. He's trouble." M
Venice nods her head.

We went towards my room and I lock the door. I push her against the door and wrap my hand around her fragile neck and slam my lips against hers. Venice lifts her leg up and wraps it around my hips. "You're my girl. Do you understand?" I warn.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy" she moans. I slip my hand under her dress and start fingering her. She's always so wet. I watch how her lips part and her eyes roll back, every whimper is shaky. "Oh Rafe" she kisses me.

I immediately take off my pants and lift her dress up even more. "Let me fuck you raw?"

"Rafe.. as much as it would feel better, we can't do that. You know the consequences." She refer to an unwanted pregnancy. I nods his head i put on a condom and kiss her. "You're right."  I push my dick into her and she immediately clings onto me.

Gosh she feels so damn good. I start fucking her intensely as I'm hitting a good spot right now. "Oh Rafe" her head falls as she's in euphoria.

She fits like a glove.

~~

Venice Miller

Once we finished our thing. We walked out, holding hands as we made it through each crowd. We sat down on the couch in the patio and I rest my back. "Ugh." I yawn.

Rafe looks at me with a smile. "What?" I ask, grinning.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. Topper walks towards us in a hurry. "Rafe, JJ is here but with a gun. I don't know why, he keeps yelling "why are you doing this to her" so if you know anything just go solve it out."

Rafe furrows his brows. I stand up and grab Rafes wrist. "Just wait..I'll go talk to him." I mumble as I run down and walk towards him. "JJ, what's wrong?" I ask. JJ walks up to me and grabs my hand, I get pulled away. "JJ!" I yell.

Rafe walks up to us and he sees our hands. He laughs, he grabs my hand and pulls me harshly towards him. "What is it?" Rafe asks in an arrogant manner.

JJ clenches his jaw. "You know what you're doing to her. Stop it." He warns. "Don't do that to her."

"Like what?" Rafe laughs. "I don't know what you're talking about?"

What is JJ talking about? It's probably another tactic so I can leave Rafe. I pull my hand away from Rafe and just watch them argue. "You know!" JJ yells. "I'll tell her if you don't."

Rafe looks at me in a way where it shows me he's concerned now. "What?" I whisper. Rafe looks away with worry. "Rafe what?"

What if JJ isn't lying?

"Nothing" Rafe walks away.

I just watch him walk away, dumbfounded because I don't know what's going on. I don't know the context, nothing.

"JJ?" I mumble. "What's going on?" I ask.

"Leave him. Do yourself a favour and leave him." JJ suggests. I furrow my brows and laugh. "And do you the favour really?" I shake my head. "You're funny. He's treating me in a way you never could. You left me for that stupid bitch who probably doesn't even want you."

"She's.. i don't know. She fed me a whole bunch of bullshit about you."

"And you believed her so I don't want to hear it from you, JJ. Our conversation is done here." I walk into the Cameron's house and shut the door.