Part 43

"I invited Jonah over for dinner tonight

"I invited Jonah over for dinner tonight." Rafe spoke, drinking his water. I sigh and nod my head. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smile, walking up the stairs to shower. Rafe ran up to me and followed me to the washroom. I took off my bikini and stepped into the shower.

Rafe held me in his arms, gently rubbing my arm with his thumb. "You okay? You seem.. scared." He kissed my temple.

"Oh, I'm okay baby." I chuckle.

~~

I put on a long sleeve long black dress, I put my wet hair in a hair clip and just wore my sandals. "Oh you're so beautiful." Rafe showered me with kisses. "My lovely." I laugh as the kisses tickle me. "Okay well, I'll let you hang with Sarah and John." He smacked my ass.

"Oh my gosh, Rafe!!" I laugh.

I walk to Sarah and see her talking to Jonah, I quickly walk towards John B and hold Rosie. "Hi Rosie!!" I kiss her cheek. "My little cutie." I smile at her.

John B looked at me with furrowed brows. "What?" I ask. "Why are you acting so weird?" John laughed.

I shrug. "I'm not."

"Sure." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, how are you and Rafe?"

"We are good, as you know he asked me to marry him not too long ago." I flex my ring. "Mhm." I nod my head.

I see Jonah and Sarah walk up to us and Jonah looks at me with a smirk. "Hey, Venice, how are you feeling after that fall yesterday?"

"Alright. Thanks." I spoke coldly, my mood dying down. John B looked at me with a concerned look. "I'll be using the washroom." I tell Sarah and John.

As I walk into the washroom, the door burst open and Jonah stood there, locking the door. "Wow, you're absolutely stunning." He smiled.

I don't know what to do at the moment, I stand there frozen in deep thought. "What do you want from me?" I ask.

"I want you Venice, I've been staring at you since earlier and can't stop. And I like to get what I like." Jonah shrugged.

"I am engaged." I spit. "Now let me go." I reach for the door knob. "Let. Me. Go. Before I scream."

Jonah grabbed my hands and lifted my arms above my head, pinning them down against the door. "Let them hear you scream my name."