Part 33

"Venice please no!" Rafe chased after me after I dumped him in front of everyone

"Venice please no!" Rafe chased after me after I dumped him in front of everyone. "I love you please.."

I turned around and stared at him in disbelief, thinking to myself how stupid I was to ever think I was the only one.

I am not the only one.

He touched a different girl.

"Venice please, hear me out." Rafe grabbed my hand. I turn to him and stare at him, tugging my hand away from him. 

"No, Rafe." I shake my head at him; tears dripping down my face. "Please. Why would I hear you out?"

"Baby, I think- I-" Rafe shut himself down. "I didn't give her consent."

"Liar." I laugh. "You're a man. You're no better." I shake my head, wipe my tears and walk away.

"Venice please.."

"You're just like every other guy." I spit, walking into my car. I see JJ sit in the passenger seat of my car but I don't bother kicking him out.

I see Rafe just staring at me with complete guilt and sorrow.

"I waited and waited." I sigh; staring at the stirring wheel as tears drop.

My chest feels so heavy and my brain is all fogged, I can't think straight. "I need my mom." I sob.

JJ walked out of the car and walked around it, opening my door. He wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay." He whispered into my ear.

"I need her here." I hyperventilate. This is the moment where I just wish I was held by my mother and was told that everything was okay by her.

Instead, it's JJ.

It's always JJ who ends up seeing this side of me.

And why?

All because of Rafe.

It's always Rafe who puts me in this situation.

I saw Sarah and John B walk up to us, she pushed JJ away and hugged me. "I'm sorry." She kissed my cheek; patting my head. "I'm sorry about that Venice."

"I love you guys," I whispered.

The whole group chuckled, saying "Aww". They all hugged me.

~~

I walked out of my car and walked towards the entrance of my house, seeing Rafe there on the porch helpless. He looked up at me, and his face was so.

Hurt.

I sighed, I hunched back before I walked up to him and sat beside him. "What is it?" I asked, not looking at him.

I don't want to stare at a cheater.

"Venice.."

"Yeah..?"

Rafe stood up and stood in front of me just to get my attention. "Venice please.."

"What the hell do you want Rafe?!" I shout; standing up facing him. "What more do you want to explain?" I ask anger was taking over me.

I have never felt like this.

"I love you."

"I hate you." I lie. "So damn much, Rafe, I hate you so much right now. You lied, you betrayed me. Who do you think you are to sit here on my porch and wait for me after fucking some stupid ran-through whore!"

"Venice, I was drugged!" Rafe yelled; tears streaming down his red puffy face. "I was drugged! I didn't know!" His voice cracked as he tried not to sob. "I-I don't know what else to tell you. I was raped in there!"

I stare at him in blankness. I cannot comprehend his words.

"She gave me a drug, saying it'll help with my hunger that I felt. But then. I just started feeling hot and started hallucinating, and I saw you Venice. She started touching me, and all I saw was you. So I- I let it happen! All I saw was your beautiful face!" He wiped his tears. "Please, believe me, Venice, please."

"Are you...okay?" I ask calmly.

"I'm not too sure." He shrugged.

Suddenly we got an amber alert on our phones saying there was a possible hurricane.

Explains why the wind was picking up rapidly and the sky turning dark.

"I swear to you, Venice, I mentioned you to her so many times. She just.. didn't listen." He slumped his shoulders. "And I feel used and gross."

I grab his arms and pull him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry." I wipe his tears. "I'm sorry." I start crying. "I'm so sorry." I shake my head, holding him closer to me. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"It's okay, you hear me now." Rafe wiped my tears, speaking to me with his soft gentle voice. "You hear me now."

"I love you," I whisper, pulling his face down to face mine. "I love you so much, Rafe."

"I love you too princess." Rafe wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry I let it happen."

"Don't. It's not your fault." I say.

~~

The next day I woke up to an empty bed. The smell of breakfast took over my house because as soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw Rafe making breakfast. "Hey baby, I just felt like making you breakfast." He shrugged.

"You're so cute." I squeal. "But we have to talk, and you know it's urgent." I point out the most obvious part.

Shorter chapter guys!! Sorry, I just wanted to post the chapter because I knew this was one of the good parts.