Part 32

Rafe's pov

Rafe's pov

"One, two, three" I grunt in a low tone as I do push-ups on the hot ground outside. Every guy here is working out.

I'm only trying to keep up with my physique.

"Alright guys, time for your daily writing." The officer spoke as he scrolled through his phone.

"Rafe get with Alicia now." He spoke.

I sigh, Alicia had been flirting with me all this time. I don't want her. I told her I had a girlfriend.

I sat on the couch with her, she had the notebook in her hand, ready to type. "So, what are your goals today?" She asks.

I look at her and of course, her blue eyes are looking right at me. I shrug. "I dunno, just getting back with my girlfriend. I miss her." I mention her again.

"That pretty little girlfriend of yours. She's the one with the pink sundress." Alicia spoke, and the jealous undertone showed. "Here, take this. This is so good and helps with hunger prevention." She popped one into her mouth; licking her lips as she looked right at me.

I shrug. I'm always hungry lately.

Never accept anything from someone, especially in prison.

"Alright," I say, she chuckled. She didn't hand me the pill, instead, she put her hand on my chin and opened my mouth. "This will make you feel good." She smirked she placed it on my tongue.

I swallow it.

If anything happens the cops are here.

I sit and stare at the blank piece of paper in the notebook. "I feel hot.." I blurt out.

"Yeah, that happens." She spoke in a flirtatious tone. She scooted closer to me and started touching my thigh. "Just let it take over your body baby." She whispered, sitting on top of me now.

I can't think straight at all.

"Hey, hey.." I whisper as I put my hands on her hips. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Don't worry, Rafe." She whispered before she fully went in to kiss my lips.

I slightly pushed her away. "I have a girlfriend."

"She won't mind sharing you." Alicia started touching the top of my pants. "She won't mind at all."

"Fuck." I close my eyes when her hand touches me where I need it the most.