Part 25.

Venice Miller

Venice Miller

Sarah quickly opened the stall. She held something in her hands, a white stick. "Sarah?"

"I called you because..." Sarah's mascara was smudged all over her face. She handed me the stick, only to realize it was a pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant, Venice.."

I cover my mouth to hide the fact that it dropped. "Oh my God.. Sarah." I get to my knees and wrap my arms around her. "Oh my.."

Harsh knocks came from the door. John shouting. "You girls alright? Sarah?"

"Y-yeah! I'll be out soon." Sarah's shaken-up voice scared John.

~~
Venice was scared for Sarah, not because she was young but because the father of the baby was John B., and she didn't have anything against him. She just realistically didn't think he could afford a baby as he was below middle class. Surely he did have a house, but what else?

"Sarah.. are you sure you want this?" She asked her. She used her gentle voice, knowing this wasn't the time to be harsh. She knew how Sarah felt at the moment, confused whether to keep it or not.

"I don't. I don't know." Sarah shook her head. "I just thought we were safe. I don't remember doing it without protection." She sobbed in my arms.

Venice smiled at her; caressing her full cheek to comfort her. "Whatever you do, you will have my full support, Sarah." Venice kissed Sarah's forehead before standing up. "You have to tell John." She helped Sarah get onto her feet; walking towards the entrance door.

"Oh, you were there for so long, Sarah, everything alright?" John B asked; his hand snaking around Sarah's waist, planting a kiss on her lips.

Venice smiled at the couple before she saw JJ walking up to her. "Not again." Venice sighed, quite literally done with his bullshit. "What do you want JJ?"

"I just want us to have a civil conversation, just us two, no one else interrupting us. Please, Venice?" JJ begged Venice just to communicate with him once.

Venice rolled her eyes and walked away. "I don't associate with people who cheat. Thanks for the offer though." She shrugged; walking towards where the prom took place.

"Offer? What offer?" Rafe walked towards Venice, and her ex chased her. "Oh, nothing. Just him blabbering." She shrugged.

Rafe couldn't help but smirk, that finally Venice was treating her ex the way he wanted her to. He finally got what he wanted. "Yeah, what's been up his ass." He laughed.

Venice stopped her tracks; turning towards Rafe and giving him a dirty look as well. She wasn't done with him either. "We need to talk." She stated.

"Oh?" Rafe raised his brows.

"I just see that there's no point of even trying to communicate with you, Venice, so I'm just gonna go back to my date Kiara." JJ spat.

"Go ahead, it's about time you realized that there's no point in trying anymore." Venice laughed straight at JJ's face, knowing it would send him to the edge.