Part 15.

Venice Miller

Venice Miller

I walk towards Rafe now and he looks at me with a sad expression. "You were with him?" He asked. "You already know the answer to that." I replied. I don't have the energy for this.

"Come sit here." He pats the free spot beside him. I sit there and just wait. "Talk to him again, Venice... and I'll murder him." He looks at me with this crazy look that I've never seen before. "He steps in your way again, Venice, I swear on your own life I will murder that guy."

"You wouldn't." I spit. I stand up and he grabs my wrist to stop me from walking away. "I would, it wouldn't be the first time my love."

What does he mean?

"What?" I ask. Rafe shrugs. "You don't know what I actually do, and what your ex-boyfriend does with his friends." He smirks, handing me the flowers and the chocolates.

"Can you tell me?"

"No." He stands up, towering over me as he just stares down at me. He wraps his hand around my neck and leans down, he plants his lips against mine. I close my eyes and enjoy this feeling because I miss it. "Get in the house now." Rafe mumbles.

I bite my lip as I feel myself turned on a little bit. "Yes?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk on his face. I Shake my head and shrug. "You sure?" He asks. I nod my head before I head into my house.

~~

JJ's POV

Once I get back to John B's house, I hear them all laughing and shit, I walk into the house and see them all drinking beer with loud music blasting. "What's going on here?" I ask.

John looks at me with a grin. "Where were you for so long?" He lays his head on Sarah's head. Sarah looks down at him and smiles.

"I was with Venice." I shrug. "Big news." John B says with excitement. I just wait for his dumbass to reply.

~~
Venice Miller

My mom is nowhere to be found. I'm getting worried as she wouldn't have just left like that without letting me know. I look around the entire house as I shout for her name, slightly panicked. I open the closet door in our living room and it's just empty and dark. "Mom?!" I yell. I run up the stairs into her room and everything is gone. "Mom?" I open her walk-in closet and all of her clothes were gone. "Mom what the hell..." i mumble to myself as I walk downstairs and into the basement. She'd usually leave her things that were gifted by her parents or grandparents.

It was all gone.

"Dude." i Shake my head. I grab my phone from my back pocket and dial her number. Her phone rang, i ran to the kitchen and it was just ringing there. "Fuck!" I shout.

I walk out of the house and lock the doors. I open the door to my mom's old Audi, it was from like the 90's. I drive to Rafe's house, I get out and Tun in. I see Sarah with John. "Hi." I say before I run upstairs and barge into Rafe's room.

Just to see him under the blankets with some whore. "You cannot be serious right now Rafe." I sigh. I slam the door shut and just stand there behind those doors as I hear the girl kissing him. I close my eyes as I let the tears fall, my heart feels so heavy.

Suddenly the door opens and reveals a girl who was super confused and then a panicked Rafe. The girl hurried out of the house. "Venice, I'm sorry-"

"No!" I shout as I push him away. "No, stop saying you're sorry Rafe!" I yell as I've had enough of it. "You can do whatever the hell you want but don't promise me that you're going to change! That you want us to get back together!" I sob.

There are so many emotions I'm feeling all at once, all my body is doing is screaming and crying.

"But I want us."

"No, you don't, Rafe." I shake my head. Rafe walks up to me and tries wiping away my tears, but I push him away. "Do not touch me after you touched some whore, Rafe." I grit my teeth. "I just want to he-"

"Shut the hell up Rafe." I speak. As I'm about to walk out of the room he pins me against the wall. "Rafe stops!"

"Listen to me, Venice. You're not going anywhere." He whispered into my ear. "You're mine no matter what I do."

I try pushing him away, but it doesn't work. "Rafe stop!" I shut my eyes. "You're just making things worse for yourself."

"I want you."

"No, you don't!"

The door bursts open which makes me and Rafe legit fly from our spots and fall on the hard floor. I see JJ all furious and red.

The hell is he doing here.

"Did he hurt you?" JJ asks as he helps me stand up. I shake my head as I say "no.", Rafe grabs my arm and pulls me toward him which makes me stumble and fall again. "What the fuck Rafe!" JJ grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

I've had enough of this.

"Both of you take your hands off of me." I say calmly.

John sees it on my face that I'm about to burst on them both. Sarah paces around in panic with her hand on her forehead. "JJ, let her go." John says but JJ doesn't listen.

"Both of you take your fucking hands off of me!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "I don't want to see anyone!" I push JJ away and run out of the room crying.

I hear heavy running steps behind me. "Venice please!" I hear Rafe yell. I look at him.

I've had enough of both of them, Rafe is controlling, and a psycho and JJ is a genuinely sweet and caring person but that doesn't change the fact that he's acting like I'm some trophy that they are competing for. I'm a human, with feelings. And I need space, because right now i cannot think straight whatsoever.

I completely take off and sprint just so I can find some peace. I run and run till I'm alone in an empty abandoned road. I look around this dark place and it's finally just me and my heavy breathing. As I stand in the middle of the road in silence, I hear a loud truck. It's so loud I can't even point out where its coming from. My heart's racing in pure anxiousness.

I suddenly see big white lights in front of me, I squint my eyes as I realize where those lights are coming from. It's from the truck. The truck gets so close to the point where my body doesn't even react.

Suddenly, I'm on the grass. I look above me as I feel heaviness and I just see Rafe there out of breath. "You almost died!" he shouts, out of breath. I just stare at him in complete shock before I wrap my arms tightly around him. He rests his head on my chest. "Gosh, Venice, don't scare me like that ever again."

No matter what he does, I'll always love him, and feel safe with him.