Part 2.

Venice Miller

I walk into my house and my mom walks up to me. "Hey!" She side hugs me. "How are the Cameron's? I haven't been there in a while."

"They're good. Mom I need to shower though okay? I'll be right down." I walk towards the wooden stairs. "I'll make something for you to eat"

I nod my head. I walk up those squeaky stairs and make my way into my room, I grab denim shorts and a basic black tube top. I have my everything shower because I've been at a party and I'm getting hairy again.

It's been around an hour after I finish. I do my skin care and notice my skin is a little burnt, I put aloe on it and walk downstairs just to see the Cameron's here. All of them. Mr. Cameron, Mr. Cameron, Rafe, Sarah and Wheezie.

"Oh hi Venice!" Sarah waves. "Hi!" I walk closer to them and sit on the stools that were attached to the island in my kitchen. Rafe sits beside me. I look at him and ignore him and just listen to my mom talk to his parents.

"Oh wow Venice, you went to a party and didn't tell me?" She leans on the kitchen island with a raised brow. You know the look every mom does when they find out something. "Did you drink a lot?"

"No" I laugh. "Why would I even drink in the first place?"

Rafe clears his throat. "Respectfully, Mrs. Miller, she did drink. And matter of fact-"

I grab his face and cover his mouth with my hand. "Don't." I warn. Rafe grabs my hands and gently pulls them off of him. "Might as well say it now" he says in a provocative tone. "She got that drink from some random dude. Luckily I was there to stop whatever would happen next." He shrugs like as if he saved the world.

I cross my arms and just stare at him in disbelief. He shows my mom his beat up hand because of me. "Aww what a poor baby" I mock him. "He got his hand beat because he decided to be a dick!" I pout my lips. "Awww guys feel bad for him now!"

Wheezie and Sarah laugh.

"Guys look!" I grab his wrists and show them his bruises on his hands. "Please feel bad for him." I look at him with pity. "You want me to give you a kiss on it?" I kiss his knuckles as I stare up at him. "Awwwww does that feel better?" I stand up and stand between his two long legs and give him a hug. "Guys he also needs a hug for comfort!" I turn my head towards his ear. "I Can be a bitch too you know." I whisper.

He wraps his arms around me and chuckles. "You're so lucky my parents know yours." He whispers back. "Or else-"

"Or else nothing." I smirk. I kiss his cheek. "Aww guys he also said he needed a kiss on the cheek. I laugh with everyone else as I place my hands on his thighs.

"You guys want to go to the backyard? More space and a little more cooler then in here." My mom suggests and they all go. I try walking away but Rafe now won't let me.

"Scared of me when we're just alone huh?" He smirks. "Now you're not so confident." He leans closer to my face, the tips of our noses almost touching. "Come tell me the things you just said."

I gulp. I look around his face not being able to hold eye contact. I look down at his lips. "Tell me."

"Why?" I ask. "Can't you just take jokes?" I look at him again. Rafe chuckles and shakes his head. His large hands roaming my body as he keeps the intense eye contact.

My breath hitches when his hand squeezes my hip. "Just a sweet virgin girl that you are huh" Rafe laughs. "Wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you aren't attractive." He chuckles. "Do you need a kiss on the cheek now for comfort?" He pouts, he cups my cheek. "I'll give you a long one" he smirks. He puts a few hair strands back behind my ear and presses his lips against my burnt cheek.