Part 19

Venice Miller

Venice Miller

The past couple of weeks have been pretty harsh with all the constant random sharp pains, cramps, and even bleeding. But I have managed so far with it as Rafe has been by my side. We haven't discussed anything about our relationship, and co-parenting but it seems like he's matured and seems to me like he is trying to prove to me that he is trying for us to end up together.

He's been gone a lot but at the same time always by my side. This pregnancy caused a lot of shocked expressions and a lot of rumours that involved JJ.

I still haven't gotten any news about my mom. They've been investigating for over a month now.

"Venice, want to talk?" Rafe walks up to me as I sip my orange juice on the balcony as I gaze at the beach. I look over at him and he's wearing black pants with a black belt, with just a white tank top. I nod my head at him as I place my cup down on the outdoor table we have.

"We need to talk about us.

My brows knit in confusion as to what needs to be discussed. "Like?" I cross my arms and wait for him to speak up. Rafe runs his hand on my arm and comes closer to me. "I can't live like this anymore." He spoke in a low raspy tone. I look up at him and just let him speak. "I need you... More than just co-parents."

He knows me too well.

"You know I love you right?" He asks me as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I nod my head. "Let me show you how much I love you." I stood still when he finished speaking, he put his hand on my shoulder before it slid down to my waist. "Please..."

I gulp as my body just stays still. He leans his lips down to the arch of my shoulders and neck, he licked a straight line to just below my ear. He gently sucked on my skin, making me turn on. "All you gotta say is you want me to show you" He whispered into my ear before he pulled me closer by my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head more to the side to give him access to it. "Show me, Rafe," I whisper back.

Rafe grabs my hand as we make our way into the house, he lays me down onto the couch. "You sure baby?"

I nod my head. We make out nasty. His hands roam my body as I do to his, I reach for the bottom of his tank top and lift it, but suddenly he rips it off of him revealing his toned abs. "This view never gets old" I smirk up at him before smashing my lips into his. I wrap my legs around his waist, and I pull him close to my pussy to help me with the ache I feel.

I moan so loud when he thrusts into me. "Oh you missed this haven't you" Rafe grunted. As we made out I reached my hand down to his belt to undo it, but suddenly a wave of nausea hit.

As he was about to kiss me again, I pushed him off of me and ran towards the washroom. Rafe ran towards me and helped me with my hair. "It's okay baby" he rubbed my shoulder.

After I threw up I flushed it all down and went to brush my teeth. "I'm sorry.." I sigh. Rafe shrugged before he pulled me into a hug. "It's okay." He rests his head on top of mine, just holding me close to him. "I love you Venice."

"I love you too, Rafe."

"Go lay down, I-"

Suddenly the voices of Rose and Ward echoed in the house. "We're here and we need to speak," Rose shouted in a stern tone.

Me and Rafe walked to the living room, and there were his parents staring at us in disappointment. "We need to talk about what your next steps are going to be," Ward said.

We all sit down in the dining room. "How far along are you?" Rose asked. "I'm about two months at this point," I reply to her question as I fidget with my fingers.

"Only eight weeks." Rose looks at Rafe and smiles in a sarcastic expression. "And you didn't think to wrap it?"

Rafe looked at me with a smirk. "She wouldn't be a bad mother." He shrugs. He's so proud.

"But did you ask her if that's what she wanted?!" Rose raised her voice at him.

"I let her choose whether she wanted it or not, Rose, I didn't force her." Rafe spat back, not letting her take over and put more stress on this house. "It's her body, so her choice so all this blabbering you're doing is pointless because she has made up her mind!"

Ward chuckles, he looks straight at me. "She just like her mother." Rose furrowed her brows. "Super hard-headed."

Me and Rafe look at each other in confusion. What is he even on about?

Ward clears his throat. "I hope you both are educated well enough about babies and just children in general because yeah they're adorable and all but sometimes they are a pain in the ass, and you need patience to raise a child. And it's not just about raising one, it's about the fact that you Rafe are just turning twenty and she's just turning eighteen. She's still a child Rafe."

"It's only a three year difference." Rafe laughs. "Besides like I said, it was her choice to keep the baby. So what's all this bluff about?"

"What if there are other girls who are having your baby? It is no secret that you have slept with half the towns girls already." Rose stated, drinking her wine.

It caught me quite off guard when she said that. I look at Rafe and genuinely want to know how he's going to answer. Rafes smirk died down quickly. "I'm not going to talk to you about my sex life, Rose."

"No but I want to know now." I speak up. I look down at my little baby bump before look up at Rafe.

"I use protection. I used protection with you too-"

"Yet here we are." I cut him off. "I'm pregnant Rafe, and I don't want you to have other children."

"And I don't! They would've contacted me if they did end up pregnant! Use your damn logic, we have phones they don't have to travel all the way here just to tell me. So no there's no other baby."

I look away. I stand up and sigh. "I'm going to rest."

Rafe laughs. He stands up before walking to me, he places his hands on my arms and stops me from going anywhere. "You two can go home." Rafe looked at his parents. "Go. You're putting stress onto her and she doesn't need that."

Rose and Ward leave. 

"I'm going to bed Rafe." I say before I walk away. Rafe shakes his head. "Rafe let me go."

"You trust me right?"

"Yeah.." I nod my head. Rafe glares at me. "It doesn't seem so convincing." Rafe pointed out.

"Leave me alone Rafe." I push past him and make my way into my room. I lay down and just shut my eyes.