Part 27.

I stood at John B's house for quite some time, no one opened the door for me

I stood at John B's house for quite some time, no one opened the door for me. But I was determined to talk to him today because of Sarah, her heartbreak was taking over her.

I hear faint steps coming closer, I turn around and see John B. with a lunch box in his left hand. "What are you doing here, Venice?" He asked.

"I was just gonna talk to you about Sarah.." I mumble though I see he must be tired. "Where were you?"

"At work," John replied, opening his door. I walk in and sit on his couch. "You know, I'm trying. I'm trying so fucking hard to give Sarah everything."

"How much do you get?" I ask.

"A thousand a week."

I smile at him; standing up I give him a tight hug. "I'm proud." I kiss his cheek. "Ew.. full of dust." I laugh as I wipe my lips. "But see, that's a good pay, right? You can buy your child stuff, you can buy yourself stuff. Maybe even rent out a place? See it's not so bad. You just have to manage your money wisely."

John nodded his head. "How's Sarah?"

"She's alright, I've been texting her a lot. I don't want to visit much since well I don't want to see Rafe's heartbroken face." I shrug. "Though I might visit, it's been around a month and a half since I've been there," I say.

John B nods his head, sipping on his energy drink. He sat down beside me and rested. "I'm so tired."

"Well then, I'll let you be," I say, I stand up and walk towards the door. "Keep doing what you're doing John." I remind him before walking out.

JJ stood there, he turned his head to face me. "Oh?" He furrowed his brows.

"Just checking up," I reply before getting into my car and driving off.

I think of going to Cameron's house, but I need to see my best friend. She can't always be the one coming to my house.

I text her that I'm there at the door, I haven't visited in a while so I feel like I can't just walk in. Sarah opened the door and welcomed me inside.

One thing I noticed was the belly. It was huge.

For only two months? That is big.

"Wow, your belly-"

"I know right!" Sarah chuckles; rubbing her belly in excitement. "How are you?"