Part 29

I couldn't believe it, he shot someone, now only God knows where Rafe had gone

I couldn't believe it, he shot someone, now only God knows where Rafe had gone. It was all like a nightmare.

I stood there as they gently put Josh into the ambulance, the sharp red and blue light flickering in everyone's faces. "He will be pressing charges, better warn Rafe." Maria spat before walking away.

I look at Sarah who just stood there in shock, rubbing her belly. "You alright?" I ask, I don't want anything to happen to either of them.

"Yes— I'm alright.." Sarah spoke. "You?" She asks.

"I'm okay," I admit. I get into the hall and walk around trying to calm myself down. I got on my phone and called Rafe, surprisingly he answered.

"Rafe? Oh my God, where are you?" I ask.

"I'm at your house Venice, come here."

"Okay. Stay there."

~~

I took a taxi to my house, I paid him and ran to my house; opening the door and meeting with Rafe there. "Rafe!" I run towards him and hug him.

"Venice.." he pushed me away. He pointed at his clothes which were covered in blood.

"Take it off," I say, I guide him upstairs into my room where he has spare clothing. I hand him a pair of his plaid lounge sweats and a black shirt. "Shower."

Rafe took off his tuxedo and his dress pants and handed them to me. "Thank you."

"Go shower,"  I reply. I walk into the laundry room and put his clothes in there. I changed into my pair of lounge clothes, which were just my black tank top and my plaid shorts.

After thirty minutes passed, he walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. I turned to face him and sighed, he was still in shock.

"Rafe.." I slowly sit closer to him. "Where is the gun?" I ask.

"Why? Are you gonna report me?" Rafe asked, suddenly on guard. I shake my head, I wrap my arms around him in for a tight hug. "Well, what are you planning to do with it?" He questioned me as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hide it." I spit.

Rafe pulled away from the hug. "Hey, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it, she was only my date for the stupid party."

"I figured." I shrug. "Because how could you forget about someone like me?" I smirk.

"So you aren't phased about the fact that I shot someone right in front of you?"