Part 7.

Venice Miller
I slept in the Cameron's guest bedroom, I woke up not too long ago. I put on my big shirt and walk out the room. "Hey Wheezie" I yawn as I sit down on the chair. "Where is Sarah?"

"She's already out with Topper." Wheezie walks away. I rub my eyes and see Ward in the corner of my eyes, I look at him and smile. "Rafe will drive you home. I'm busy today." I nod my head.

Yeah like I'll ever go near Rafe. I grab my stuff and walk out the house, I start walking towards my house but I hear a car engine on. I turn my head and see Rafe in his car slowly driving. "Go." I say.

"What? My father said I need to safely get you home." He says. I laugh. "I am more safe walking here completely alone then being in that cursed truck with you." I spit before I just continue on with my walk.

"Get in the car." He says in a stern tone but i still don't obey. "Venice get in the damn car."

"Rafe just drive away for gods sake! Why are you still here!" I yell as I'm getting irritated with his unnecessary behaviour. "Like just go! My day just started and I don't need it ruined by you."

I hear Rafe stop the car. He walks around the car and grabs my hand. "Get in the car, now."

I look at him and huff. "No."

"Fine then I'm walking you."

I turn my body towards his and sigh. "Don't you get it Rafe?" I spit. "Just let me live my own life. There is no reason for you to be this worried about my purity, like you're any better. I'm almost eighteen, if I want to lose it then I can and it's all my choice. Stop sticking your nose in places you aren't welcome in." I tell him truthfully and somehow his gaze just softened. "Understand?" I ask.

Rafe rolls his eyes and gets in his car driving away. I see JJ naked, he's playing around with Kiara. He grabs her and throws her into the water, both of them laughing. I walk towards them and wave. "Hey guys!"

"Hey!" JJ walks up to me and kisses me. "Where were you?" He asks. I point at the big house. "Oh the Cameron's" he says with a raised brown

"Yeah I don't even know I'm quite literally not even welcome there. The only sibling that will talk to me is Wheezie." I laugh. "Sarah won't talk to me and Rafe.. he's just Rafe." I shrug.

"Yep." JJ says. "Well you better get home right? Shower and dress up" he smiles at me, but it wasn't like a normal genuine smile. It was more of a "go home you snob".

I scratch my head, my smile fading. "Yeah.. I'll go home." I don't even look at him and just walk away. And guess who of course has to be there too? Rafe Cameron! Nothing he wouldn't want to miss! My personal stalker! "What?" I ask with a pout. He furrows his brows. "What?!" I ask with a little more attitude.

"What happened?" He asks, wrapping his large hand on my arm. "You seem a little.."

We both turn our heads when we hear screaming and laughter. It was just JJ and Kiara jumping from their boat down to the water continuously. "Hmm I see." Rafe laughs.

I roll my eyes. "He just told me to go home.." I shrug. "So I was on my way home til you stopped me." I mumble, looking down at the ground.

Rafe lifts my head up. "Don't be sad."

"I'm not sad." I run my hand through his bicep and JJ walks up to us. "And we meet again" Rafe smirks.

"I Guess we do." JJ says, his jaw clenching. I look down at his wet body as droplets run down his abs. Rafe reaches for my chin but JJ slaps his hand away. "Let's go Venice." He grabs my hand but I don't move. "Venice?"

"JJ.." i sigh. "Just go have fun. I'll walk by myself." JJ looks at Rafe and then me, he sighs. "Fine." He walks towards Kiara and starts smiling again.

"Get in my car Venice, you're pale and you need to eat. I'll let you wear some of my shirts." I nod my head. I look at JJ but not once does he look at me, instead his eyes are all on Kiara. "Don't let it get to you."

As soon as we made it back to his house I walk into his room and see a girl laying in his bed naked. I look at him and shake my head in disappointment. "Now should I go and vagina block you?" I ask

"Vagina block?" He raises his brows with a grin on his face. "What the hell is that?"

"Looks like you've had some fun?" I wrap my hand around his neck and pull him down. "Yep and there's the hickey" I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Are you jealous?" Rafe asks, leaning against his door with his arms crossed. I look at him and shake my head. "No I'm not." I say.

"You are." He laughs. "You're in denial." I shake my head. "No I'm not!" I look at the girl and then back at Rafe with a glare. "Get her out of here!"

"Alright!" He raises his hands up in surrender as he goes on his knees and kisses her. "Hey.." he starts kissing on her neck, the girl stirs in her sleep and opens her eyes. "Come on, wake up" his lips meet with hers and I just find myself groan, I shut the door and wait there with arms crossed.

Once the girl left I went back into the room but didn't sit on the bed. God knows what is on that bed, what substances there are. I'm standing there with my arms crossed.

"Just sit on the bed." He says as he takes out a graphic shirt and some shorts that every frat boy wears. I shake my head. "I'm not sitting on that bed."

"Why?"

"Because there's stuff on there probably!" I say with a disgusted face. "Ew."

Sarah walks into his bedroom and looks at the bed, she makes the exact same face I made. "Oh my god Rafe clean it up!"

"Next time knock what if I was fucking Venice!" Rafe yells at her as he rushes her out the door. I furrow my brows. "Sorry. I gotta scare her away somehow." He shrugs. "You can sleep on my bed after."

"Not til you clean those bedsheets, blankets, pillows, the air-"

"Oh come on!"

"Well I'm not laying in that! With all the-" I stop myself. "Ew.."

"Would it bother you if it was your own?" He asks as he walks up to me. I look at him and he just has this flirtatious look that can easily seduce any girl.

Just not me.

I push him away. "You're lucky."

"How?"

"Cause you're extremely attractive so you get any girl that you want."

"Your point being?" He says with a little attitude. I laugh. "That you've been with too many girls, to the point where it's just.. disgusting to me. You've stuck that— into so many different women.."

"And I can also fuck." He pushes a hair piece away.

"No." I shake my head. "I don't need a man whore."

"I'll change for you." He winks. He tosses the clothes to me and walks out.

"I don't feel like showering." I say. "I did take one yesterday at night so I can take one at night."

"Stinky"