Part 9.

Venice Miller

"Matter of fact she's even richer then me, so..how am I the bigger snob?" I ask JJ as I walk up closer to him. "What shit did she tell you hm?" I ask again as I'm facing JJ now. Rafe grabs my hand and pulls me away. "Just say you want her instead of doing all this shit." I spit. I walk away with Rafe and get into his car, I put on my seatbelt. Rafe quickly drives off and we make it to his house in five minutes. I get out of his car and walk into the house with him, I see Topper and Sarah making out as Sarah is plopped up on the kitchen island, Toppers hands on her body.

"Woah— hey guys!" Topper steps away and smiles at us. I wave and Rafe grabs my hand, we went into his room. As we get in I just look at Rafe with a smile but he looks at me confused. "What?" He asks with a grin.

"I don't know.." I shrug. I sit down on his bed and just keep staring. I notice he starts walking towards me and leans down, his face all stern as he levelled his face with mine, intensely looking into my eyes. Our lips were inches away from each others, I look down at his lips as my breathing stops. I've never felt this. Like a spark.

Rafe looks down at my lips and swallows, he instead starts laughing. He grabs a towel and a pair of shorts with a random graphic shirt. "I'm going to shower. Take the guest bathroom and shower there." I nod my head. I look at his bed sheets and gag, there's many stains so I grab the entire set, the blanket and pillow cases and bed sheet and walk to the laundry room, I throw it all in and walk out once I put the laundry detergent in. I get into the guest bathroom and shower. Once I finished showering I left and walk into Rafes room. I shut it and grab the shirt that was laying on the bed along with other random shorts. I quickly put it on and then go back into the laundry room and take out the stuff for Rafe. I then throw in my clothes so I can wear them tomorrow and walk back into Rafes room with his stuff.

I quickly put the bed sheet and pillow case on, then put the blanket back. I sit on the bed as I scroll through my phone. I hear the door open and there's Rafe with a towel around his hips, I look down and then right back up at his eyes.

"What?" He asks. I shrug. Rafe grabs my hand and pulls me up so now I'm standing. He just stares, his hands make its way to my hair. He tilts my head to the left and starts kissing my neck, I shut my eyes and just let him do his thing because it feels so good.

"You're mine." He whispers sensually. I just wrap my arms around his broad shoulders and pull him more down so he can get more access. "Mine." He growls.

Then the door bursts open and we push each other away. Sarah stands there with her jaw dropped. "You guys want to watch a movie?" She asks.

"We're busy." Rafe mumbled. Sarah nodded her head and closed the door. I bite my lip and go on my tippy toes, I look up into his eyes asking for permission.

But.. he didn't give me the permission. "What are you doing here?" He asks me. "You shouldn't be here." He walks away and back into his bathroom once he got his clothes.

I sigh. I lay down onto his clean bed and just shut my eyes.

~~

Rafe Cameron.

I'm almost starting to feel bad for this plan. It's so clear that she's falling for me because of my fake acts, and I don't even want her. She's not my type.

She's too much of a lover girl for me. 

But I want the money so I will continue this fake act. After all it is all just pure business.

I get out of the bathroom and see her on my bed laying down with her eyes shut. Poor her, she has zero idea of why she's even here.

I walk towards her and kiss her soft temple. She grabs my hand and I look down at our intertwined hands. Her hands are tiny. I lay down and stare at her as she peacefully sleeps in my bed.