Chapter Two: Losing

"Have you ever felt how deep the seas are? My wound are deeper than it. Have you ever heard how much I really wanted to die because of pain but I still didn't committed suicide? Yes, the reason I still living in the world of pain and stay still is you.."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Summary from chapter one:

Im Yoona has a graduation in her high school but her parents didn't come to the ceremony. She thought it was just due to her parent busy schedule but when she was giving a speech infront the students in the high school's hall, she was infrormed about her parent accident.

Rushing there with tears overflowing from her eyes, Im Yoona met someone called 'Xiumin'. Who is him? The revealation is in this chapter.

The reason why her parents didn't come, the reason why they wanted to give Yoona surprise. More importantly, what surprise?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Two: Losing

"X-Xiumin-oppa?"

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

"Oppa is coming," The 5 years old Yoona have grown excited over her oppa coming to her house.

"Arasso, you just have to behave like a good girl okay? I'm sure Xiumin wouldn't want to see his favourite dongsaeng being over excited," Told Yoona's mom while patting her head.

Yoona response with a happy smile. "Nae eomeoni," answered Yoona with a nod.

The both of them were sitting on the grass covered by a picnic's cloth. Just like picnic in the country, the food were laying on the ground. Yoona was only leaning closer to her mom lap and hugged by her mom and dad. Yup, completing a full set of a family..

A sound of car coming interrupted.

"Appa, eomma look! Xiumin-oppa is coming!" Yoona yelled happily, trying to run where the location of the car stopped.

But her mom forced her to stop, "Yoona, wait for him here arasso?".

Yoona nodded as an answer and sat back on the ground.

"Anyeong Yoona-ah!"

"Oppa anyeong!"
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The guy turned his head. The guy named Xiumin, one of Yoona's childhood friend. His face... nothing change.. The same expression he had back then..

The same as ever..

"Yoo-" Before Xiumin could finished his word off, he was called by a person from behind making him force to leaved.

Yoona just stared at the figure of Xiumin disappearing from her sight. In fact, the feeling of loneliness, missing was bottled in her heart. Yes, missing a long lost friend. Like stranded inside a cutted bond and have no choice but to stay.

Letting out a sigh and all the bottled feeling exit her heart, Yoona find a way to her parent emergency room with all her might.

It was hard, harder than her thought it would be. Just one room take forever to find and just because the hospital wasn't cooperating at all. Yoona rubbed her fallen tears before asking a last question to some nurses that was strolling nearby.