Chapter Seven: Dongguk University

"When you decide to do it, it mean you need to do it,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter six:

The day Yoona wake up, a guy appeared bumping on each other on her way to the bathroom. She couldn't recognised the person until she thought him as a robber/buglar which appeared to be Baekhyun.

Yoona felt connection with Baekhyun when she realised how she remained herself only when she is around Baekhyun, She suddenly locked her eyes with Baekhyun. His eyes reminded her of her mom in her perspective view.

To her surprise, Baekhyun was there for a quick yet romantic friend reunion. Also known as, a direct confession.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Seven: Dongguk University

"I still like you," Baekhyun smiled between the backhug.

"And I'm willing to wait," He continued.

It took times for her to completely swallowed everything in just a matter of second. Yoona was starstruck, her mind was completely blank as she never received a direct confession from anyone before. Baekhyun released his arms away from Yoona as he brushed his nape shyly.

"Mianhae.. I got too carried away by the conversation. You don't have to consider it as one of confession.." Baekhyun could only locked his eyes on the ground. It was too soon for him to said anything such as love.

Yoona turned around to face Baekhyun and formed a smile as she finally understood what was going on. "I like you too Baek," Yoona claimed but Baekhyun know, she like him as friend. He knew too much that it's hurt for him to deny.

"I know.." Baekhyun muttered.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
It was cold freezing when he realised her home was just a step forward, it took time for him to finally said his farewell. A day, barely a day, seemed really short for him who had just arrived at the exact sunrise at Yoona's house. He was expecting a kind of well welcome as a guest who had come from afar.

Baekhyun were about to have his hand waving around signalling goodbye until Yoona patted his shoulder slightly. She smile again while mouthing something audible. Baekhyun leaned forward to listen clearly but to his surprise, he felt a peck on his cheek.

It turned his cheek crimson. Once again butterflies were awakened from their deep slumber. He was too surprised to word out anything from his mouth. He wasn't angry, no. In fact, he was grateful that Yoona gave him some hopes for him to hold on.

"Thank you for coming Baek,".

He could only looked at her mesmerised by her looks. He had never met someone who turned his life into a piece of a riddle, an unsolved one. He wouldn't want to believe false hopes in any matter. But he did believe that fate existed to bring people closer.

And those fates were against any will except for the god himself. He did believed that. No objection needed.

His lip were forming a cheeky smile as he thought about Yoona, who boosted his happiness in just a blink of eyes. Before Yoona went inside her house, Baekhyun went to closer her and returned a peck on Yoona's cheek.

"Thanks too, for being yourself," Baekhyun replied as he shyly walked away.

Yoona was surprised. Indeed she was. She touched her cheek and smiled.