Special Chapter: BaekYoonHun

[A/N: This is a special chapter to tell you how close Yoona, Baekhyun and Sehun at middle school before :) Enjoy ;)]

"You never know you love someone until you let them go,"

Yes, you may cry, you may run, you may escape from those miserable things. But you, can never hide from everything. A part of us may forget definition of happiness. Some of us, may totally died without it. What can I say, some of us are.. physically alive but are mentally dead.

But those memories are forever there.. They are meant to be there.

The wind blew following the harmonious music of a grand piano. The sunlight were trapped by the curtains of the music room as it tried to access through. Sitting there was a good looking guy with his fingers tapping on the keys of the grand piano and his eyes on the music sheets.

The deserted room was filled with the hums of a gorgeous girl. She stood there with proud and joy. At the center of the room, another guy was dancing his heart while following the tunes of a peaceful Korean folk song.

Arirang, was played by the school's flowerboy, Byun Baekhyun. He tossed his head a bit, watching his friends enjoying the last air of summer by the harmonious piece. Baekhyun caught one of his friend looking at him.

They exchanged a few glances and smiles with each other. She closed her eyes afterward as she started to hum. Im Yoona was clearly written on her name tag which was hanging on the top pocket of her school's uniform.

The music stopped as soon as Baekhyun hitted the last key of the piano. The school's hottie stopped dancing, rubbing the sweat on all over his face. He panted exhaustively as he landed on the bare floor with a heavy sigh.

"I told you not to dance Hun, it's just a peaceful damn song. You don't need to dance," Baekhyun said in a mocking tone.

But Yoona, being a caring friend knelt down to match their height. "Kwenchana, Sehun? (Are you alright, Sehun?)," Yoona asked gently. She had stopped humming awhile ago and was now leaning closely into the guy called Sehun, Oh Sehun. "Yeah, just having back cramps. It'll be alright with a few massages," Answered Sehun casually but his heart was beating abnormally,

Baekhyun made his way out of the piano seat. "What about me yoong, shouldn't you ask me if I'm alright or not?" Baekhyun cleared his throat, seeing Yoona and Sehun being too close with jealousy. "I clearly saw you're alright. Why should I ask?" Replied Yoona, giving the word shame a meaning to Baekhyun.

Sehun chuckled at his two friends. It seemed like this day will be such a long day.

Suddenly,a loud thud can be heard from next room, followed by crying voices of a child. It may caused by heavy things banging. Or maybe,,, what some people afraid of, paranormal activity. The sound of knocking and banging from behind the wall can be heard as it went louder by seconds.

The three of them had their eyes widened. Similar question went to their minds. 'What was that?'. Baekhyun laughed nervously, a chill rippled down his spine. He tried to remain focus on the surrounding but his mind were flying everywhere. He turned pale as if his blood runs out.

His friend, in other words, Sehun, were not moving like a statue. He had his eyes spotting elsewhere, avoiding his own nightmare. All of a sudden, a sound of breaking glass were echoing at the next room. Yoona watched her friends in horror.

She had no idea something as horror as this would happen, she never was. Besides, it's her house, something like this wouldn't be real. They were in her music room at her house a.k.a mansion. What worst thing could happen?

"Yoong, do you have any idea of what's going on?" Asked Baekhyun, trying to look calm as possible. He managed to straighten his face but his heart was pounding twice as usual.

"I-I don't.." Yoona muttered under her breath. She tried to think of any possible things but none seemed logical. Like wind? More like earthquake..

"S-should w-we c-check i-i-it?" Sehun stuttered. Again, the sound became louder. But nothing show where it come from. The three of them grew curious over it as they started to walk to the next room.

Magically, The sound had stopped. Yoona rushed into the next room and saw....

"Yoona why are you- WHO IS THIS!?" Baekhyun followed Yoona while panting heavily. His step his right foot as he saw a person behind the curtain. The person who seemed startled pulled the curtain out of his view. Baekhyun saw the person heading to him with hammer and nail. Accidentally, Baekhyun let out a scream.

Sehun, who later arrived witnessed it too and also, start to scream.

"Why are you screaming? I'm just a worker trying to fix this broken window and trying to hang all the arts on the wall," The stranger explained, claiming himself as a worker.

The three of them breathed gladly. It was too soon for them to assume thing. "Well, let just walked back to the music room," Yoona offered, driving away the awkwardness.

They were the best of all best friends.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Keep walking even if we don't know what might happen,"

He cried there silently, mumbling to himself. He couldn't expressed his feeling out loud. What could he possibly do when his heart ached enough for him to cry? He could only stood there watching the way love play its part.

"Baek, why are you crying? Did something bothering you lately?" Yoona approached the figure of him. "It just... This hurt... Being stabbed and such..." A drop of tears slowly fell from his eyes. "What are you talking about Baek? I don't understand,".

"Of course you don't,-" Baekhyun faced her and fake a smile. "-my problem is you," He mumbled quietly.

Yoona patted his back in clueless and smile, "What ever Baek. I'm all ears when you need me every single time,". "Not when I always see you with him, " Baekhyun mumbled again.

"Jagi!" A voice from somewhere summoning her. "Donghae oppa!" Yoona walked away from Baek and approached Donghae. She quickly locked her arm with Donghae's while carving an unspeakable smile. "What do you want to eat today Jagi?" Questioned Donghae as he pinched Yoona's nose.

"Anything oppa, as long as you're with me,".

Baekhyun just stood there watching, either feeling angry and sad. "Why don't you understand me Yoong... I like you...." He sighed.

Sehun was actually somewhere watching the both of them, Yoona and Baekhyun. He faintly smile, feeling the air brushing against his skin. He felt tears falling through his cheek but he managed to hide it with his fake smile, "We're walking on the same road Baek, the same destination and the same ending.. We both fell from the cliff because our eyes are on her, every single time,".

E V E R Y • S I N G L E • T I M E
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

Anyeonghaseyo, I'm trying to swim from Pacific Ocean to my country. Sorry for taking long! OMG I'm out of my breath! Oxygen please!! Hahaha, I come up with a special chapter so, meet you next with the next chapter!
Saranghaeyo ♡

Here's a sneak peek:

Yoona wasn't sure it's a good idea or not going to university with a condition like this. But she wouldn't just disappoint her aunt. She only had to go to Dongguk University to be honest. There's nothing wrong, right? Right? Please say so..