Chapter Twelve: Fated to be loved

"Her eyes were hypnotising,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Twelve: Fated to be loved

Third's POV

Yoona hadn't let any sound off from her mouth eversince she was dragged by Suho. It wasn't like Suho had those tight grip on her hand or whatnot, but her hand had been weak for few minutes ago. Even a light glass could slipped unintentionally from her hand as an evidence of her weakness.

Suho had been searching for his car as he forgot the location where he parked it. He hated his memory. This probably because hanging out with Lay too much had him to be an amnesiac.

"Mian," Suho apologised in a quiet voice ever. It was almost inaudible to Yoona's ear if she wasn't paying attention to her surrounds which she did. Yoona looked at the frantically Suho whom at his fright right now with disbelieved, "Don't tell me you-". "I forgot," Suho replied ashamed.

Suho had just remembered he still had class in 30 minutes by now and all his plan was just to bring Yoona home and went back to the university. He scratched his head his frustation. "It's okay. I think you have a class later. So.. I might aswell take a bus to your house. Where's the adress?" Yoona excused herself.

Suho guiltily told the address as Yoona wrote it down in a piece of paper. "Umm.. See you later?" Yoona said, sounding more into a question. She quickly runned to the bus stop before it disappeared from her sight.

Yoona took a deep breath to stop all those uncontrollable breath she had gotten due to the running. "Gwenchana?" Someone asked her in concerned voice. She turned around to see yet another familiar person she had known. "Nae...." She mumbled quietly as it was cleared that the guy doesn't remembered her. She faintly smiled and scanned around for a seat but no, no a seat nor two were empty. She sighed before deciding to stand for the whole journey she will made in the bus.

She felt an ongoing tapped on her shoulder when she was standing. Yoona turned around and saw the same familiar guy smiling at her with his dimples popping out. "You can sit here, I'll stand," He gently offered as he got up from his seat. "No, thank you," Yoona replied, feeling uncomfortable by the special treatment she was receiving.

"Don't have to be uncomfortable Yoona noona," The familiar guy spoke. Yoona was astonished as the guy sentences, or words. This guy had remembered her after awhile she thought he wouldn't. "You still remember me, Yixing?" Questioned Yoona with amazement shown in her voice. "Wouldn't I?" The guy grinned and walked toward Yoona. Although the bus was moving in infinite directions -meaning that it was moving at many directions-, Yixing and Yoona was able to control their balances.

"Go sit noona, before you fall down," Yixing, the guy in his black haired with a chinese accent, instructed the older one to sit. Yoona mouthed a thank to Yixing and sat on the bus seat silently. "Yixing, did you go to Dongguk University too?" Yoona curiously asked. Yixing nodded and flashed his kind smile, "Of course, I wouldn't be going in this bus if I didn't, no?". "And call me Lay noona, Yixing is for chinese," He continued in a low voice.

Yoona kindly smiled seeing the guy as he claimed himself as Lay instead of Yixing. Now she thought that her guessing was right, that Yixing might have different name being Lay instead of Yixing. She was drifted into a deep thought that she didn't realised her stop was finally there. "I'm going noona," Lay spoke, driving Yoona's away from her mindless thought.

"Oh, goo- wait, this is my stop too!" Yoona exclaimed while getting up from her seat. She had casted her view upon the familiar park nearby Suho's house which waking her from thoughts, unrelated thought, Lay chuckled, "You live around here?".