Chapter Nineteen: First love

"Let's stop sailing and let's the wave take you,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Nineteen: First Love

Third's POV

-Flashback-

Had you ever once feel that a touch would change you?

That soft hand, caressing your hair and slowly touch your face. Did it ever happened to you? Did the feeling get you? You like the soft touch, and you know you shouldn't. Because the person never looked at you the same way, did they?

A single touch that made you in love.

Yoona was asleep but still feel any changes at the surroundings. Her eyes was closed but she could not ignore of the feeling when someone rubbed her hair and whisper to her ear in a soft voice Yoona didn't recognized.

The touch that made her in love.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yoona opened her eyes wide. How hard for her to breathe when she recalled her dream. Her memories... Her first love she ought to, to forget.

She scanned her surrounding as she tried to steady her breath. That's weird, she thought she was still confined in the packed hospital room. But what she found was her inside a room that familiar to her. She knew whose house this belongs to. But for her upmost curiosity, why she was here?

Yoona sat on the bed, thinking for a few minutes of any possible reason for her to be there. Yoona froze when someone twisted the door knob and entered the room without knocking.

"Gwenchanayo?" The person quickly asked after he went in. "Ah~ Suho-ssi," Yoona smiled as she looked at the person's figure. The latter went closer to Yoona and bent foward about centimeters of Yoona's face, "Breakfast on the table,". Suho smiled, "You look pretty Yoona,".

Yoona blushed and quickly pushed Suho's away with her strong hand. "Ya! Jungmyeon-ah!". Suho chuckled and quickly left Yoona alone dumbfounded inside the room. Though, surprisingly someone was peering though the the small hole outside the room.

The person smirked, whispering to himself, "Seem you have successfully moved on,".  "And because of that, we're gonna proceed to the next stage," He continued before disappearing into the mid-summer air, nowhere to be seen.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yoona's POV

I knew that I started forgetting the past. I knew that I had finally moved on. But then,

I still remembered him. I still remembered my first love that had longer existed than Donghae did. I don't know who but I know my heart recognized that touch.

I put on an oversized t-shirt I found inside the closet after I washed myself and get my hair dried. I found myself frowning but later smiled at my reflection. I heard voices from downstairs calling my name for about a few minutes now. I chuckled at their childish behavior that had never changed. I still like to be friend with them and until know, I finally realized that, I might just enjoy their presence that kept me warm and comfortable.

I quickly twisted the doorknob as I headed to the dining room. I noticed that I haven't fully recovered from the fall because my leg was still trying to get used to the flat surface of the wooden ground Suho used as the floor. He really loved arts, I recalled that one time he hired an artist to paint for me a painting of myself as my birthday present which was years ago. And till now, I still kept it inside my luggage as I never wanted to hang it on the wall. I smiled as I remembered the good memories.

"Good morning!" I heard a loud voice greeting me. I knew this voice, this must be Baekhyun. I gave him a sweet smile and watched him returned me the same. I suddenly started to think about Baekhyun. He reminded very much of eomma. The way he act resembled eomma. Not that he acted girly but he had those soft spots that people will be fighting for. I set my eyes somewhere else and saw the others 11 of them sitting on the huge dining table. I quickly scanned for an empty seat when someone yelled, "Here!".

I looked at him and immediately sat on the empty chair. That was Kyungsoo, placing a bowl of cereal on the table just as if he was obliged to do that. Somehow, my mind was occupied by the memories of them. I remembered Kyungsoo's interest when he was a child. He love to sing, act but one thing for sure, he also love cooking. I recalled one time when Kyungsoo were asked to assist me to play. Rather than playing like the others, like playing ball, somehow Kyungsoo played cooking with me.

I quickly shrugged away my thought. This was not what I was supposed to do. I immediately reached my hand to grab a spoon when I saw a guy lending a spoon to me and smiled. "Here Noona,". I examined his face. His dimple really stood out the most from his throughout appearence. "Lay, did you cut your hair?" I asked when I noticed his haircut. "How did you know noona?" He answered with a question. "Oh Lay, you are definitely you," I chuckled as I eat my cereal. He was definitely Lay, judging by his forgetfulness and his appearence that reminded me of his kid self.

As quiet as Kyungsoo was, today almost all of them beated him. I still didn't know the reason of their quietness but nevertheless I continued eating and enjoyed my breakfast to the fullest. And thus, our breakfast passed quietly just like that without anyone lifting up a conversation or two. Neither the beagles line tried to talk because the awkwardness in the air.

Since I had no class today, I decided to have walk along the street and grabbed some coffees. And maybe by then, I'll find a job to work to because all I had seen that Suho had been supporting my financial crisis ever since I moved and little did he knew, I was guilty about it.

They were still playing inside the game room when I stepped my foot outside trying to enjoy the mid-summer air we were having right now. Everything has always reminded me of my family but most importantly, what Yuri eonnie had told me leave those big impacts on my brain as it were to my heart. No, I'd never hold any grudge to people as I was saying, accident happen.

When I was enjoying the air and the landscape of the street, suddenly my shoulder bumped into  a person chest. As a response, I quickly jumped away in surprise. "Mianhae," I muttered and bowed as a respect to the person i just bumped into. I made an eye contact with the person who was in a business suit, about his mid age with few bodyguards standing behind and around him. The person smiled leaving me in shook. "You must be the late Mr. Im daughter?" The person asked. I lifted one of my eyebrow in confusion but nodded anyway.

"You don't remember me?" The person asked again. I was more confuse than ever. "My son is your friend. Remember when you both are child? You like him so much, you even asked me to let you be his bride," The person spoke. I was speechless but before I could ask him a question or two, he excused himself saying he was busy with work.

The person knew my first love....

Because of that situation, my mood about going to café disappeared in instant.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

Third's POV

Yoona never seen anything as beautiful as him.

When she saw him, her heart beat faster than ever.

[To Be Continued]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:
Anyeonghaseyo, good morning/night yeorobun! Thanks for commenting the last chapter. I had screenshot the comments and going to delete it. This book will end in a few chapters. Let's see if your guesses is right/wrong throughout this book. While at it, let see what you assume the first love of Yoona is ^_^ Oh yeah, forgot to remind you all, chapter are going to be short like this from now on and tommorow I'll be updating the next chapter because I haven't updated the June chapter and July chapter xD
Saranghaeyo