Chapter Twenty Two: Revelation

"Once, we should let the problem walk slower than us,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Twenty Two: Revelation

Third's POV

Night was as dark as usual, with only moonlight above the sky that lightened the whole place.

At a dark street of Seoul, stood a guy wearing a black hoodie all over his head. He frowned, as a bottle of beer was between his grip. As if he was mad, he laughed off the feeling inside his heart and silently burst into tears for he had been holding his feeling for about years. He sipped his drinks before sitting on the corner of the street.

"No one care if I'm like this. So be it."

He smashed the beer on the street. Holding his heart before he would burst into another tears, he leaned on the concrete street and cried. "Oona I'm sorry... This will be my last chance being like this,". "Soon I'll go mad... and I'll act like what I used to...".

His figure was hidden by the shadow of a tree. But a loud thump could be heard as he fell on the concrete, falling into a deep sleep as well as falling into a nightmare that he hated. Once in awhile, he would like to lay on his mother lap and cried there but the sin that his mother had done to him had made him dead on the inside. Because of that he imagined himself on his mother lap, crying his heart out then continued to fall into a deep slumber.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Third's POV

As loud as the music was, she wasn't able to be awake. It was morning but she had no motivation to get from her bed. She was sad after knowing she wasn't able to meet Kris before his departure. She snuggled inside the blanket that drove her into a sleep as she wished it was. Sometime she would grabbed her soft toy and cried.

Yoona knew what was wrong with her. She didn't like people who leave. After the death of her parent, she didn't wished for more. Two is enough for her small heart to take.

Yoona kept glancing on the clock, noticing she had been late for her class. She also noticed the numbered knocks she received but was ignored by herself. There were also worried voices causing a chaos outside. She silently groaned, but managed to put her hand on the surface of her bed to support her up. She walked into the bathroom and glanced into the mirror as she saw her reflection in a red eyes. She must had cried so much, she thought.

She quickly washed her face and jumped into the bathtub for a quick bath.

Her mind drafted elsewhere when she put her uniform on. Suddenly she remembered what Yuri and Donghae had been saying. Suddenly she felt that knowing the culprit will somehow emptied her heart from suspicion she had.

The only that she knew was the culprit was among her childhood friend. It could be kris, Tao, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Lay, Xiumin, Chen and even Suho even if he was as kind as angel. It was an accident, Yoona agreed.

And another mystery is she had her first love hiding beneath a mystery.

When she was busy thinking, a loud thud came from outside stirred her into realization. Yoona quickly twisted the door knob as she sprinted outside in panic, afraid of some bad things may happen to someone outside.

Then she saw Chanyeol.

He was smiling, almost madly to Yoona before slowly walking step by step forward, closing the few gaps between them. Behind Chanyeol was Baekhyun, looking like an obvious mess. Baekhyun was holding Chanyeol as if he was stopping Chanyeol from doing something and there, Chanyeol still stepped continuously to Yoona.

"Oona... I'm sorry..." Chanyeol mumbled, looking really sad with tears beneath his eyes. Chanyeol was frowning in a minute and the next minute he continued smiling like a madman, "I'm sorry you have to lose Kris hyung... And me!". Baekhyun was screaming, yelling for help to the others while trying his best to keep Chanyeol to himself. Chanyeol wasn't able to move in a few minutes, but the chain of Baekhyun's hand was unable to hold Chanyeol for a very long time and it seemed that the others was not in the house either. Chanyeol came even closer to Yoona. His clenched his fist tight and from Yoona's perspective was Chanyeol was clenching a pocket knife inside.

Baekhyun fell behind as he reacted from the fall vigorously. He groaned due to the pain he received although he managed to yell for Yoona to avoid Chanyeol. The gaps was closed as Chanyeol show his pocket knife to Yoona. He moved it against the surface of Yoona skin. Yoona was already breathing uncontrollably, catching her breath in one gasp.

Yoona closed her eyes and she felt the knife disappeared from her sense.

She slowly opened her eyes as she show the light was flickering opened. There was Chanyeol, on the ground with Suho and Kai on top of him. Although Yoona was startled, she managed to step closer to the three of them with fear shown on her face. Baekhyun was beside them, shocked and was unable to utter any word. He continued watching Yoona while he mouthed, "Don't...".

Yoona knelt down to Chanyeol, ignoring the presence of Kai and Suho. A tears escaped from her eyes and with shaking hand, she caressed Chanyeol hair.

"What happen to you....." She mumbled, not sounding like a question either. Chanyeol was looking away from her but Yoona kept her eyes on him.

She frowned, this was not her Chanyeol she used to know. Chanyeol was a good kid... He never did something dangerous like this...

Yoona looked at Baekhyun for explanation and what Baekhyun said leaved her dumbfounded...

[To Be Continued]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

What did you guys think the explanation Baekhyun gave that make Yoona dumbfounded? What did the cause of Chanyeol behavior? Till the next chapter, I may say forever XD, we will just keep guessing. Toddle Guys 💗
Saranghaeyo