Chapter Nine 1/2: Enchanted

"Don't let them see through you. The best revenge? Smile and don't let them know your feeling inside,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter eight:

Yoona met her childhood friend Kim Jong In, a.k,a Kai. They shopped for university and had to stay in the bus stop waiting the bus and rain to stop. She talked about life and he listened. Pretty much of it. What will happen in this new chapter?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Nine 1/2: Enchanted

The thin light beamed toward the darkness, reflecting the light from the sun. The sounds of rain dropping were washing the earth as it darkened the clouds. On a wall, hung a round shape clock, indicating the times. Walls were painted in white and some were covered by black curtains. As usual, the mirror stood there untouched.

Not a voice could be heard eversince. Countless times of rubbing didn't cleared the blurry image Yoona had. Her eyes darted into the blank atmosphere. She was awake by the sound of birds chirping in harmony outside.

06:00 A,M.

The clock were hanging still on the wall as it tick along the interval of times. Her senses got blurry each time she tried to make it clear. It was too soon for her to realise that her vision was blocked by the presence of weird things, like glasses.

"Whose glasses is this?" Yoona muttered in the silence. Her fingers roamed around a spectacle that had her vision blurry for amount of times. She slowly removed the glasses and sat there in confusion. Her mouth accidentaly let out a gasp when she remembered what today is.

Today is the day she had to go to her new university to accept the offer and such.

Yoona scanned every corner of the room for realisation, The bedroom she was sleeping in was different than the bedroom she slept days before. She shuddered with fear for one thing she was familiar with, the mirror. The mirror she'd thought she broke was there, still in it pieces.

Then her mind suddenly rewinded her biggest fear that brought her into tears. Those memories were turning into a black and white as it accidentally recalled the sadness inside it. Without her knowledge, her feet began to walk toward the door.

In a split minute, she was already outside. How surprised she was when she saw everything different. Her eyes widened, as wide as an owl could be. There was he, standing in front of her. His face reluctantly remind her of a guy she used to called a gentleman.

"J-Joonmyeon-ah?" His name slipped from her mouth. Something ensured Yoona that the guy before her was her childhood friend she met in her elementary age, just right in a park from her memories. As she tried to recall, Yoona accidentaly drafted into a clear vision where she and the guy met, years ago.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

"Eomma, I want ice cream!".

The clouds gathered together as one. The bright atmosphere suddenly turned dark. Thunder could be heard from a distance. Yoona and her parent were inside a car when Yoona had caught a glance of an ice cream truck at a park nearby.

It had not rain yet but everyone had themselves covered by umbrellas or either hide themselves in a shelter. Her eyes set on the ice cream truck for a long period of times. As a child, being attracted into an ice cream is usual. Her mom hold Yoona tightly to avoid the same thing happened.