Chapter Eighteen: Falling

"At that time, you will question yourself. Why did you fall? Why should it be with the person you thought the last person that you'll be with? But with one thing for sure, when you fall, there's always strength that pull you up, the strength that make you goes against gravity.".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Eighteen: Falling

Third's POV

Silence.

The most beautiful masterpiece of nature is when beauty can be felt by silence. A specific person knew this for sure that no matter of how hard this person tried to break the silence, there was once in awhile the silence worth it.

Just like where this person was sitting silently inside a room, staring blankly onto the art of life. It was sad, knowing how hard it is to smile after you make a pains as the color of your heart, even after knowing that the happiness is more than the sadness you felt.

The person knew, almost everything, of what happened to a girl that was laying down on the hospital's bed. The person knew, of what happened to a smiling girl that let pains overtook everything.

"Yoona! You're awake?". Noticing the sleeping beauty moving a distance about to the edge of the bed, making the person startled.

It was days, weeks, even months, the person haven't seen Yoona. That would explained of the overjoyed look on the person face and a wide smile plastered on its face. Yoona, a girl whom the person knew for a lifetime, was one of its encouragement, who lit it life and then disappered, without any trace. Seeing Yoona, make the person happy. Aswell as sad, and angry that made the person emotions mix into a drop of tears.

"Eonnie?". Yoona was awake. The person rubbed her eyes quickly, pretending nothing happened and the tears was just an accident. Yoona smiled, "eonnie, I miss you!". The person felt joy that the fact Yoona haven't forgotten her. Not that she thought Yoona will.

The person went to Yoona closely and opened her arms wide to hug Yoona. "Uri Yoona, how are you?" The person asked. Yoona felt warm as she imagined that the person was her mom, hugging the person back with her might and chuckled.

"Don't you miss me? Yuri eonnie?" Yoona quickly questioned after their hug session about to finished. "If I don't, I won't be here Pabo!" Yuri stated not releasing the hug. Yuri felt her tears falling again. Oh, how much she missed seeing her friend, more precisely her bestfriend.

"I miss you too..." Yuri mumbled and after that released the hug quickly and pretend nothing had happened. "Are you crying eonnie?" Yoona teased with an evil smirk. Yuri involuntarily denied before turning her body to avoid facing Yoona. Yoona smirk grew even wider, "Then how do you explain those tears?".

"Ya!" Yuri quickly yelled, about to hit Yoona but hold the urged to, knowing Yoona was still confined in the hospital and if she were to hit Yoona, let's just be real and expect that Yuri will be on the newspaper the next time with her name and face on the front page and the headlines screaming: KILLING AND MURDER ATTEMPTS TOWARD A PATIENT IN SEOUL HOSPITAL.

And Yuri definitely disliked the idea.

"Pardon me, I haven't bring you anything. So I'll excuse myself to the coffee shop to buy you a coffee," Yuri immediately said, only to escape the situation.

Yoona looked at Yuri's figure that was about to disappear. Yoona chuckled, "You are so obvious eonnie, like an open book. And since when did you learn about manner? Or are you associating with Queen Elizabeth II now?". Thought Yuri may not hear it, Yuri can sensed that someone was talking about her.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•